carat
color
clarity

JCK 2013????

D

Deactivated member 42515

vtigger86 said:
YT you are one of those crazy PSer whom i would like to meet... :lol:
Woo! Hoo! Does that mean you are coming? Are you bringing da mrs! Will you be contributing to the profanity and vulgarity we shall be spewing out of our mouths with no hesitation?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
YT|1357603089|3349919 said:
Enerchi said:
YT|1357602066|3349897 said:
ame said:
Me not knowing anyone wouldn't be a big deal. I'd just walk in and scream some obscenity and the ice would be broken, security would haul me away and all would be like normal.
Ame, you and I might get along! I'm always the person who makes the vulgar reproductive organ jokes and DH has to always nudge me to behave. I have no filter sometimes...

Hello my new best friend!!! I'm pumped about hangin' with you now, YT!! AFter years of working in an STI clinic --- this could be FUN!!! :lol:
Yay!!! We are gonna talk about STIs and repro organs the whole time!!

Oh and what do you mean you are pumped about hanging with me NOW??? I'm officially offended.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this just makes you even THAT MUCH MORE fascinating and appealing than you ALREADY WERE!!! Now that I know I can 'speak freely'' with you and you'll "get" me... I'm all over our relationship!! Its gonna hit a whole new level of PERFECTION!!! WOO HOO!!!

And Dee*Jay and her underwear --- there will be no stopping us!!! LOL!! this is going to be so much fun!
Oh yea baby baby! It's on!!! What's even better is that I am planning for us to be bosom buddies! Are you ready for some of thiiiiis?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357626794|3350087 said:
vtigger86 said:
Woo! Hoo! Does that mean you are coming? Are you bringing da mrs! Will you be contributing to the profanity and vulgarity we shall be spewing out of our mouths with no hesitation?
if i do come to Vegas i'll be the only male (not including vendors) PSer there... :naughty: one crazy guy with a bunch of crazy women looking at each others jewelry... :love: :love: :wacko:

D

Deactivated member 42515

vtigger86 said:
vtigger86 said:
if i do come to Vegas i'll be the only male (not including vendors) PSer there... :naughty: one crazy guy with a bunch of crazy women looking at each others jewelry... :love: :love: :wacko:
DF! One male, millions of females. You are living the dream my man.

D

Deactivated member 42515

YT said:
vtigger86 said:
vtigger86 said:
DF! One male, millions of females. You are living the dream my man.
Unless we end up syncing and everyone has their cycle at the same time. Then you've got a mass disaster on your hands...

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Did I mention how much I want to go?... ;(

I'm going to keep an eye on flights. If I can manage to find one under $1500 in the next couple of months, I'll probably break down and go. What a wonderful waste of money! :devil:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
YT|1357615551|3350003 said:
Matata said:
yennyfire|1357607205|3349983 said:
Getting ready to book flights and trying to decide if I should bring my DH with me or not. He's not into bling (gasp!) but is generally pretty tolerant of my antics. Do other people bring their spouses and do the spouses hang out at the GTG? It might be worth mentioning that his birthday is the weekend after so it might be nice to tie the two events together in Vegas so long as he won't be bored to tears trailing behind me while I oogle everyone's gorgeous bling!

My DH would be traumatized to be exposed to bling talk on such an enormous scale so he's not coming. This is the guy who bought me hiking boots when he proposed instead of a ring......
Awww are people not bringing their hubz? Is DH gonna be the only one???

No- he won't be alone as my hubby will be there,too. It's our anniversary trip and the ring we're picking up is my anniversary gift. :D

Sure wish the RDG family would consider coming a day earlier to meet everyone. OK-I may have an ulterior motive- I'd get my ring a day earlier,too. :Up_to_something:
I think they're still on vacation right now, but when they're back I'll mention the GTG and see if they'd consider coming Saturday.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Getting ready to book my flights and trying to decide if I should bring my DH or not. He’s not into bling (gasp!) but is generally pretty tolerant of my antics. Do other people bring their spouses and do the spouses hang out and chat about non-bling related things during the GTG? It might be worth mentioning that his birthday is the next weekend so it might be nice to tie the two events into one trip, so long as he won’t be bored to tears trailing after me while I oogle everyone’s gorgeous bling!

ETA since I just saw that pinkjewels DH will be there.....is he coming to the GTG or doing his own thing that evening???

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Waaaaaaaaah I wish I could go! ;(

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
vc10um|1357600123|3349864 said:
Catmom|1357505059|3348970 said:
Hubby and I are going, yay! We're grabbing our flights as we speak. :appl:

Oh it would be lovely to meet you in person! I am hoping I can swing it this year! If I'm coming, you'll have to bring your calla cut pendant so we can be diamond twinsies!

DH's and my anniversary is at the end of June and I'm not exactly sure how we're going to celebrate this year...hopefully whatever we decide to do, I can still make it to the GTG!

Oh I hope you can go! Let me know and I'll be sure to bring the Calla pendant and ring. :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1357643179|3350128 said:
YT|1357615551|3350003 said:
Matata said:
yennyfire|1357607205|3349983 said:
Getting ready to book flights and trying to decide if I should bring my DH with me or not. He's not into bling (gasp!) but is generally pretty tolerant of my antics. Do other people bring their spouses and do the spouses hang out at the GTG? It might be worth mentioning that his birthday is the weekend after so it might be nice to tie the two events together in Vegas so long as he won't be bored to tears trailing behind me while I oogle everyone's gorgeous bling!

My DH would be traumatized to be exposed to bling talk on such an enormous scale so he's not coming. This is the guy who bought me hiking boots when he proposed instead of a ring......
Awww are people not bringing their hubz? Is DH gonna be the only one???

No- he won't be alone as my hubby will be there,too. It's our anniversary trip and the ring we're picking up is my anniversary gift. :D

Sure wish the RDG family would consider coming a day earlier to meet everyone. OK-I may have an ulterior motive- I'd get my ring a day earlier,too. :Up_to_something:
I think they're still on vacation right now, but when they're back I'll mention the GTG and see if they'd consider coming Saturday.

My hubby will be there too.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I'm seriously considering it. Currently stalking flights etc. :bigsmile:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1357645847|3350145 said:
Getting ready to book my flights and trying to decide if I should bring my DH or not. He’s not into bling (gasp!) but is generally pretty tolerant of my antics. Do other people bring their spouses and do the spouses hang out and chat about non-bling related things during the GTG? It might be worth mentioning that his birthday is the next weekend so it might be nice to tie the two events into one trip, so long as he won’t be bored to tears trailing after me while I oogle everyone’s gorgeous bling!

ETA since I just saw that pinkjewels DH will be there.....is he coming to the GTG or doing his own thing that evening???

He'll be coming to the GTG- I know he'd love to have other guys to talk with that are not as into bling. =)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Catmom|1357646758|3350154 said:
vc10um|1357600123|3349864 said:
Catmom|1357505059|3348970 said:
Hubby and I are going, yay! We're grabbing our flights as we speak. :appl:

Oh it would be lovely to meet you in person! I am hoping I can swing it this year! If I'm coming, you'll have to bring your calla cut pendant so we can be diamond twinsies!

DH's and my anniversary is at the end of June and I'm not exactly sure how we're going to celebrate this year...hopefully whatever we decide to do, I can still make it to the GTG!

Oh I hope you can go! Let me know and I'll be sure to bring the Calla pendant and ring. :appl:

Hooray! DH said I can go!!! :appl: He, on the other hand, will be staying in Michigan...no desire to visit the Strip.

Enerchi, my second wedding anniversary is on June 26th! It's also the 5th anniversary of our first date. We had originally planned to celebrate by going to South Africa in December, but then we decided to buy a house and a new car, so now DH is debating the possibilities and checking finances. Nothing more extravagant than a week in Europe (he mentioned he always wanted to go to Paris! :love: ) and might be just as simple as 2-3 nights at a B&B nearby. We shall see!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Yay! So excited that so many are planning to go! My goal is to get my flight made today!!!

Because my flight is so long, I almost want to come on Thursday so I can have two full days there. Or should I leave on Monday so that I might could meet Mike R???? That is just a little more complicated due to having someone pick me up from the airport, though. Weeknights at the hotels appear to be very cheap compared to the weekends.

Is anyone else able to stay three nights? I'd like to see a little of Vegas on one day (maybe a show Friday night?) and then maybe do some jewelry store browsing with PSer's on Sat!

gammygam

Shiny_Rock
My DH will most likely be attending, he was easily bribed with the delicious prime rib that was served last year.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1357654360|3350240 said:
:appl: Yay! So excited that so many are planning to go! My goal is to get my flight made today!!!

Because my flight is so long, I almost want to come on Thursday so I can have two full days there. Or should I leave on Monday so that I might could meet Mike R???? That is just a little more complicated due to having someone pick me up from the airport, though. Weeknights at the hotels appear to be very cheap compared to the weekends.

Is anyone else able to stay three nights? I'd like to see a little of Vegas on one day (maybe a show Friday night?) and then maybe do some jewelry store browsing with PSer's on Sat!

IF I go, and at this point it's a pretty big if, I'll probably be there from Thursday to Tuesday - just to get some value for money out of the airfare. Plus it means I've got time for my parents to fly down and visit me while I'm there, since by that point it will have been a year since I've seen them.

I'm sure there will be at least a few people who are dead keen for a show on Friday night. Didn't a group go to O last year?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1357654864|3350249 said:
diamondseeker2006|1357654360|3350240 said:

IF I go, and at this point it's a pretty big if, I'll probably be there from Thursday to Tuesday - just to get some value for money out of the airfare. Plus it means I've got time for my parents to fly down and visit me while I'm there, since by that point it will have been a year since I've seen them.

I'm sure there will be at least a few people who are dead keen for a show on Friday night. Didn't a group go to O last year?

I saw O last year (not during GTG) and it was AWESOME!!!!! I highly recommend it !

We won't be coming in until Saturday morning and we'll be leaving Tuesday or Wednesday. Haven't decided what show (or shows) we want to see,yet. I just started to look at them yesterday.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I may add a night, then. It is like a 5 hour flight so I don't want only one full day in LV since I have never been there. Hopefully you can come, Ginger!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamonseeker, I'll come a bit early if you need company. Where does everyone stay? I'm currently looking at MGM Grand and environs.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow--looks like we might need a bigger venue! :naughty: (and more door prizes!! :Up_to_something: )

YT there will be husbands/partners in attendance, so no worries! And if DF comes, he can always balance the female-to-male ratio.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! More info to come in the near future...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
coatimundi|1357667580|3350350 said:
Wow--looks like we might need a bigger venue! :naughty: (and more door prizes!! :Up_to_something: )

YT there will be husbands/partners in attendance, so no worries! And if DF comes, he can always balance the female-to-male ratio.

wohoo!!!! :appl: :appl:

DF, you better be there! :Up_to_something: You have been on this forum forever so you have to go! :halo:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="YT|1357630009|

Unless we end up syncing and everyone has their cycle at the same time. Then you've got a mass disaster on your hands...[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1357668624|3350363 said:
coatimundi|1357667580|3350350 said:

wohoo!!!! :appl: :appl:

DF, you better be there! :Up_to_something: You have been on this forum forever so you have to go! :halo:
the last time i went to Vegas it was a very expensive trip... ;(

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, how do I convince DH that we must go to Vegas for our 2 year anniversary?! :Up_to_something:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl78|1357668925|3350370 said:
Hmm, how do I convince DH that we must go to Vegas for our 2 year anniversary?! :Up_to_something:
no more sex til he say YES :!: :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

vtigger86 said:
stargurl78|1357668925|3350370 said:
no more sex til he say YES :!: :bigsmile:
That DF is gonna be there...

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1357625962|3350082 said:
athenaworth|1357624809|3350079 said:
Dancing Fire|1357605664|3349974 said:
ForteKitty|1357605120|3349966 said:
Nope, Athenaworth will be babysitting me. :bigsmile:
we'll get rid her... :wink2:
Just when I thought you couldn't get any creepier . . .
:praise: :tongue:

Oh poor you, DF! You obviously don't know a good thing when you hear it. :cheeky: ;))

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tempted to go, since it's only a 4 hour drive for me, but I haven't decided yet.

ETA: I'm scared of DF....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results