carat
color
clarity

JCK 2013????

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1357602066|3349897 said:
ame said:
Me not knowing anyone wouldn't be a big deal. I'd just walk in and scream some obscenity and the ice would be broken, security would haul me away and all would be like normal.
Ame, you and I might get along! I'm always the person who makes the vulgar reproductive organ jokes and DH has to always nudge me to behave. I have no filter sometimes...

Hello my new best friend!!! I'm pumped about hangin' with you now, YT!! AFter years of working in an STI clinic --- this could be FUN!!! :lol:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Yea I think we'd do just fine. :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1357597763|3349838 said:
DeeJay...you have to attend. Anyone who wears their underwear sideways must be infinitely fascinating and I must meet you.

Matata, just for you, my underwear and I will find a way to be there!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
ame said:
Me not knowing anyone wouldn't be a big deal. I'd just walk in and scream some obscenity and the ice would be broken, security would haul me away and all would be like normal.
Ame, you and I might get along! I'm always the person who makes the vulgar reproductive organ jokes and DH has to always nudge me to behave. I have no filter sometimes...

Hello my new best friend!!! I'm pumped about hangin' with you now, YT!! AFter years of working in an STI clinic --- this could be FUN!!! :lol:
Yay!!! We are gonna talk about STIs and repro organs the whole time!!

Oh and what do you mean you are pumped about hanging with me NOW??? I'm officially offended.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Matata said:
I think I can actually make it this year.
Are you bringing Malyk? Or I mean, is he bringing you?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT you are one of those crazy PSer whom i would like to meet... :lol:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1357601043|3349878 said:
I'd love to come, but I won't know anybody :(( . I'm coming to Vegas that weekend to meet up with Mike R. who will be bringing me my pink diamond ring!!!! woohoo!!!!!!! BUT- he and his father aren't coming until Sunday, so unfortunately I won't have it for Saturday night's GTG...
pinkjewel, it will be nice to meet you. some people that went didn't know each other and everyone was so nice and got along great!!! The vendors, the owners and PS staff are awesome so you will feel right at home!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1357603089|3349919 said:
Enerchi said:
ame said:

Yay!!! We are gonna talk about STIs and repro organs the whole time!!

Oh and what do you mean you are pumped about hanging with me NOW??? I'm officially offended.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this just makes you even THAT MUCH MORE fascinating and appealing than you ALREADY WERE!!! Now that I know I can 'speak freely'' with you and you'll "get" me... I'm all over our relationship!! Its gonna hit a whole new level of PERFECTION!!! WOO HOO!!!

And Dee*Jay and her underwear --- there will be no stopping us!!! LOL!! this is going to be so much fun!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
YT|1357601248|3349883 said:
pinkjewel said:
I'd love to come, but I won't know anybody :(( . I'm coming to Vegas that weekend to meet up with Mike R. who will be bringing me my pink diamond ring!!!! woohoo!!!!!!! BUT- he and his father aren't coming until Sunday, so unfortunately I won't have it for Saturday night's GTG...
I won't know anyone either!

OK, then- I'm In!!!!!! I'll have to study up on everyone's bling-LOL.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1357601753|3349890 said:
Ame...there will be a cursing contest this yr... ;))

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357603185|3349921 said:
Matata said:

Maliik could provide the perfect backdrop to STI & repro organ stories by making inappropriate noises at the right time and yakking up hairballs at sensitive moments. A 22lb almost 4 ft long cat is a bit too much to handle on a plane so he has to stay home. If you want to meet him, you have to come to Oregon.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Skippy|1357603990|3349936 said:
pinkjewel|1357601043|3349878 said:
pinkjewel, it will be nice to meet you. some people that went didn't know each other and everyone was so nice and got along great!!! The vendors, the owners and PS staff are awesome so you will feel right at home!

thanks, Skippy. :wavey:

I'd love to meet other PSers and vendors. It's funny how I've pictured how I think some people will look- and I'm sure I'll be totally wrong :rolleyes: AND I can't wait to see all the incredible jewels in person. Wonder if I'll be able to keep from drooling too much.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata|1357604503|3349950 said:
Matata said:

Maliik could provide the perfect backdrop to STI & repro organ stories by making inappropriate noises at the right time and yakking up hairballs at sensitive moments. A 22lb almost 4 ft long cat is a bit too much to handle on a plane so he has to stay home. If you want to meet him, you have to come to Oregon.

My heavens - Maliik is into STI stuff as well??? He's the PERFECT cat for our little GTG! (poor Andrey and Ella are probably thinking - they need to reconsider this event if it takes this sort of turn!! :lol: )

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1357604284|3349943 said:
now i really wanna go to Vegas... :naughty: FK,will your BF be there?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Matata said:
Matata said:

Why do I keep writing Malyk knowing that's wrong? Sheesh. And I'm willing to go to Oregon. You're only a state away! Oregon is only 30 minutes away! Who knows? Maybe we are neighbors!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Nope, Athenaworth will be babysitting me. :bigsmile:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1357605119|3349965 said:
Matata said:
Matata said:

Why do I keep writing Malyk knowing that's wrong? Sheesh. And I'm willing to go to Oregon. You're only a state away! Oregon is only 30 minutes away! Who knows? Maybe we are neighbors!

Maliik sends his love. He is knoshing on his dinner at the moment which happens to be a nice juicy rat. Looking forward to talking with you in Vegas.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1357605120|3349966 said:
we'll get rid her... :wink2:

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
This is fun even to just think about! We had a great time this past June - loved it!! Def would go back and looking forward to it.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Getting ready to book flights and trying to decide if I should bring my DH with me or not. He's not into bling (gasp!) but is generally pretty tolerant of my antics. Do other people bring their spouses and do the spouses hang out at the GTG? It might be worth mentioning that his birthday is the weekend after so it might be nice to tie the two events together in Vegas so long as he won't be bored to tears trailing behind me while I oogle everyone's gorgeous bling!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1357607205|3349983 said:
Getting ready to book flights and trying to decide if I should bring my DH with me or not. He's not into bling (gasp!) but is generally pretty tolerant of my antics. Do other people bring their spouses and do the spouses hang out at the GTG? It might be worth mentioning that his birthday is the weekend after so it might be nice to tie the two events together in Vegas so long as he won't be bored to tears trailing behind me while I oogle everyone's gorgeous bling!

My DH would be traumatized to be exposed to bling talk on such an enormous scale so he's not coming. This is the guy who bought me hiking boots when he proposed instead of a ring......

D

Deactivated member 42515

Matata said:

My DH would be traumatized to be exposed to bling talk on such an enormous scale so he's not coming. This is the guy who bought me hiking boots when he proposed instead of a ring......
Awww are people not bringing their hubz? Is DH gonna be the only one???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1357614990|3349993 said:

No kidding! I am sparing my DH from coming on this trip just as he is kind to spare me when he goes on a fishing trip or other event that I am not the least interested in. And in fact, I would be afraid he would ban me from PS if he saw all the bling that will be at that party! :lol: He will think you are all a bad influence on me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1357597709|3349836 said:
YT said:
I'm a little apprehensive tho. I only have one bling, my wedding set and everyone else is gonna bring hoards of jewels.
Obviously the only answer is to go shopping!!

:lol: YT, I promise I will have some of the smallest diamonds there. No possible way to even try to keep up with this crowd! I am glad to get to see their bling, though!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1357604329|3349945 said:
YT|1357601248|3349883 said:
pinkjewel said:
I won't know anyone either!

OK, then- I'm In!!!!!! I'll have to study up on everyone's bling-LOL.

Oh, my gosh! We HAVE to meet Mike (and see your RING)!!! Now to make the plane reservation for Monday! :-o

D

Deactivated member 42515

diamondseeker2006 said:
Rosebloom|1357597709|3349836 said:
YT said:
I'm a little apprehensive tho. I only have one bling, my wedding set and everyone else is gonna bring hoards of jewels.
Obviously the only answer is to go shopping!!

:lol: YT, I promise I will have some of the smallest diamonds there. No possible way to even try to keep up with this crowd! I am glad to get to see their bling, though!
You can't say that DS! Because your collection is to die for!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
of course not...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... :wink2:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dancing Fire|1357605664|3349974 said:
Just when I thought you couldn't get any creepier . . .

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1357624809|3350079 said:
Dancing Fire|1357605664|3349974 said:
Just when I thought you couldn't get any creepier . . .
:praise: :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results