shape
carat
color
clarity

JbEG & Chris @ ERD

RaspberryBliss

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful setting for a beautiful stone! It turned amazing and I love the pretty profile!! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Newjewels|1344705691|3249786 said:
It is beautiful! I love rounds in a bezel (I want one!) and your diamond is so pretty. Congrats!

Your bands are great too. Your pave eternity ring in the pic with your new bezel is really pretty and looks more square than my eternity band. It may just be how it looks in the pic, but who made it for you? Do u have a profile pic of that one (maybe its not square at all, but I like that it seems to have a low-ish profile)?

It was made by Adam at Sareen Jewelry, he also made my e-ring. I don't think it's considered square. I do have some pictures I will try and post I just need to find them. It's made to sit low so it doesn't bump the basket which has pave' too.

Thank you!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful, congrats!!!

KatSullivan

Rough_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful! I love the side profile and the floweriness of the gallery. They did a great job with the bezel and I love the delicate milgraining. Enjoy your new pretty!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Ooohhhh....It has all of my favorite details - bezel, milgrain, petal basket! :love: LOVE LOVE LOVE

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful Mayk! I love the stone, the milgrain, and the basket :love: :love: :love: Perfection :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results