shape
carat
color
clarity

Jared Galleria part 2- .76 round with a halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that was the quickest trade ever - lol!

This set is just gorgeous and I'm so happy you are happy with it. The radiant was nice but this is just. . . I just like it so much more!

Glad you are so happy with it - you truly deserve it!

Would love to see this set outside in the sunshine - more pics please?

TiffanyLady

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It looks SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely ring!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set! I really love the look of the ering with the plain band as well.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Feb2003Bride,
I have enjoyed seeing you through so many beautiful sets! You have great taste.
It may just be the photos but I was wondering if you like how high the diamond is set? It seems a bit high to me from the side profile. If it is catching on things, you might want to ask them to lower it. I might be totally off, since things can often look different in person than in the magnified photos.
I love the top view and it looks great with both the diamond and plain wedding bands!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I used to have this exact set from Jared, and there is a matching band :)

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
TDM- The photos make it look higher than it actually is. It''s not set as low had I gone through Whiteflash or BGD. This was a in stock setting from the case at Jared''s. I did ask for it to be set as low as possible. But, I really like it, and have no complaints!
1.gif
Never say never but I''m fairly certain you won''t see a new set posted on here by me!
2.gif
I am hoping to get another band to go on the other side! Maybe I''ll post new pictures if that happens.

Diamond*Dana- do you have photos of your Jared''s halo set? I''d love to see them!!

Thank you all again for the compliments. I know my set goes against what most people on PS prefer- it''s from Jared''s, an IGI diamond, and a stock setting. But I love it, it''s beautiful, the diamond is gorgeous, and it''s mine. I''m a very happy customer to both Blue Nile (my fav!) and Whiteflash and will be buying from one of them again next year
12.gif
But for this purchase, Jared''s was the best choice for us. I''ve been very happy with the customer service at Jared''s and like having a close by store to take my rings to get polished/cleaned. I had the wedding band soldered to the e-ring today and love it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that I have them posted on here, finding them is a whole other ballgame, lol!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 10:31:31 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
I know that I have them posted on here, finding them is a whole other ballgame, lol!
Yeah, I''m hunting for them now but can''t find them!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 10:33:36 PM
Author: february2003bride

Date: 11/30/2009 10:31:31 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Yeah, I''m hunting for them now but can''t find them!
Found your thread Dana! Do you still have your Jared''s halo set?

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi February2003Bride!

I have been doing some shopping at Jared. (They have a great interest-free financing option) And I''m impressed with their huge selection. Were you happy with your buying/shopping process there? Just wondering if there''s anything I should look out for if I buy from them. Thanks!

Also, I forgot to say...gorgeous ring!
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I love the new ring! It''s so pretty and I have a special place for halos in my heart.

Very sparkly!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I really like it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread when you first posted it, but I went back and read your story. Your new ring is simply breathtaking!!! You made a great choice and you deserve to have something beautiful to wear.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty Feb! Looks like a nice diamond!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Feb! its gorgeous
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful - congratulations on your lovely new set!!
9.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on finding that one special ring! The center stone is gorgeous and of course being a halo addict myself I adore the setting
1.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2009 11:53:25 PM
Author: ChloeTheGreat
Hi February2003Bride!

I have been doing some shopping at Jared. (They have a great interest-free financing option) And I''m impressed with their huge selection. Were you happy with your buying/shopping process there? Just wondering if there''s anything I should look out for if I buy from them. Thanks!

Also, I forgot to say...gorgeous ring!
1.gif
Wow, what a surprise to see this thread pop up! Just as an update- I no longer have this specific ring. I ended up picking a .80 ct. round diamond from Jared.com and a Scott Kay platinum and baguette setting! It''s at Scott Kay right now getting it''s prongs fixed and the diamond set.

Chloethegreat- how exciting! Here''s what I wish I knew 4 weeks ago about Jared''s:

1) Pick a diamond from Jared.com! In store they sell Peerless, Leo''s and their IGI non branded diamonds. If you go to Jared.com you get a much wider variety of GIA and AGS diamonds. Once you''ve done that...

2) Call the Jared''s store you want to go to ask for a sales associate who is comfortable with you ordering your diamond from Jared.com. My SA had no problem doing that. I picked the diamond online (a much better cut, bigger and cheaper diamond than what was in their store), told my SA which one I wanted and she was able to order it as a layaway, it came directly to the store about a week later, I approved and purchased it. That way my SA still got her commission and I got a better diamond. If you don''t want to order the diamond from Jared.com, sales associates have a seperate list from Jared.com that they can access and have a diamond brought into a store within 24 hours Monday-Thursday. Tell your SA what you want and if it''s on the list, they can bring it in for you to look at.

3) The have a good sized collection of settings. Ask about vault values and if any designer settings are being discontinued. My Scott Kay setting was originally $2300 and I got it for $729. The prongs needed to be fixed at Scott Kay which was fine with me (sucks on the 2 month wait though!).

4) Ask about coupon codes! Jared''s has alot of $100-$200 off coupon codes, especially Friday-Sunday specials.

5) Check your ring thoroughly before you leave with it!! I first had a radiant diamond in a setting and after a few days I noticed that one prong was lower than the rest. Two of my friends also mentioned that they had to take their rings back to Jared''s due to black dust being on the ring, loose diamonds in the setting, the rings not being polished, etc.

Personally, I''m very happy overall with Jared''s Galleria as are a few other people I know. One of the fun things was trying on so many different settings! I would definitely go back.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results