shape
carat
color
clarity

Jared Galleria part 2- .76 round with a halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Took a few quick snap shots of my new wedding set! From Jared''s Galleria- .76 round brilliant, VG/VG polish & symmetry, I color, SI1 clarity (eye clean), no flor. The setting is a 6 prong halo, I believe .25 carats and the matching band is another .25ct. It''s VERY delicate, like, 1.5mm! DH has already promised me that for our 7th anniversary in Feb., I could buy the matching band (assuming Jared''s has one!) to go on the other side.

I hate to say it because I LOVED the radiant but, the sparkle of the round blows the radiant away! So sad, but true!

Jaredarrows.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
The customer service at Jared''s was great on the exchange and helping me find a new setting and diamond. I''m so happy to have a beautiful wedding set again and this one isn''t allowed to leave my finger!
9.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
This one is beautiful too!!! Enjoy!

thetoolman

Rough_Rock
very lovely and unique!

-Matt

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking of getting a very thin plain band to wear with it sometimes, so I turned the diamond band around and took a picture of it with my e-ring. I think a plain band would be another great option!

Jaredhaloplain.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Toolman and y2kitty (love your avatar btw!)- thank you so much! I am so in love with the new set. It''s permanently one my finger! No changes, no switches, no upgrades! And I didn''t leave Jared''s with it until *I* had inspected it with *my* loupe!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I LOVE this!!! Enjoy your new set- its GORGEOUS!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
Yum! Congrats! This is a great set! I love the look of the plain band too...I highly recommend having a plain band as a "back up" wedding ring to be able to wear anytime and anywhere, I wear mine a lot!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a lucky girl! You got to play with two different, yet equally stunning rings in the past week!
36.gif

I love it!
30.gif

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love this one! Congratulations!
30.gif
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love it! But, I''m confused - did you trade the radiant in for this one? They were both gorgeous, but I have to say I''m partial to this round in the halo - either way, you can''t go wrong, because they are both beautiful rings!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 12:22:51 PM
Author: vespergirl
I love it! But, I''m confused - did you trade the radiant in for this one? They were both gorgeous, but I have to say I''m partial to this round in the halo - either way, you can''t go wrong, because they are both beautiful rings!
Hi Vesper! Yes, I ended up trading in the radiant and solitaire set for this one! While I loved the radiant I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one better!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, it is a keeper! I''m so happy that you have a wedding set again, and one you love!
36.gif

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful, as are you for helping your mom and dad out! Enjoy your new bling!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much!!! What''s funny is that I loved the radiant set, but THIS set is. the. one. Hands down, head over heels loving it! The diamond, the setting, the band! I''m so stoked to eventually get a matching band to go on the other side! I probably will order a plain band to wear to the gym and to go with this set!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 9:37:11 AM
Author: Tuckins1
What a lucky girl! You got to play with two different, yet equally stunning rings in the past week!
36.gif

I love it!
30.gif

Ditto. Both sets are gorgeous.

marym

Shiny_Rock
I love this set as well! If I every re-set my diamond, it will be into a setting like yours. Beautiful!!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT!
21.gif
Very, very pretty you totally deserve it and it looks great on your hand.
Quick question did you also keep the radiant set? Or did you trade the radiant set to get this one? Sorry if I missed something...
I love both settings actually and hope you got to keep both and then you can switch back and forth how awesome! Either way you are a very sweet lady who did such a nice thing for your parents and you deserve every good thing that comes to you...

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love this one even more!! Enjoy it!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

The halo looks fantastic on your hands.

You deserve to be happy about this gorgeous new set, wear it in the best of health
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
This set is also very beautiful!! The halo looks great on your finger!! I''m glad you found the perfect one!!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats on finding "the one".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results