shape
carat
color
clarity

JannPaul Lab Diamonds-has anyone purchased or seen them?

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Saw this on JP's instagram. The decagon cut in blue is amazing. It doesn't have the greenish blue which I often see in lab growns. I'm inspired to make it into a men's ring now :love:

I know, it’s stunning! Would make a great ring.

Victor Ang

Rough_Rock
Sharing a blue Decagon diamond I reserved :bigsmile: JP was nice enough to take some videos of the diamond for me. Their communication and customer service with me has been top notched. They even offered to do a complimentary video of my ring being crafted :dance:

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Having to sit on my hands so I don't try to buy a decagon this year.

ShawnWiz

Rough_Rock
Saw someone from overseas post this on Youtube

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Excited to see their white series cuts, hoping to make a trip by end of the year. Interested in their decagon and oval white series, they look really amazing”.
Anyone who got their labgrowns before? Hows their quality on their labs? My first light box buy has this really off putting brown tone to it.

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Saw someone from overseas post this on Youtube

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Excited to see their white series cuts, hoping to make a trip by end of the year. Interested in their decagon and oval white series, they look really amazing”.
Anyone who got their labgrowns before? Hows their quality on their labs? My first light box buy has this really off putting brown tone to it.

I would not be hesitant to buy a JP LGD Decagon, sight unseen. Heck, I almost did. Unfortunately, the cards didn't deal out in my favor for my budget and timeframe, so I had to take an alternate route.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results