shape
carat
color
clarity

JannPaul Customer Service

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
İ keep getting amazed by the exeptional customer service by JannPaul and İ havent even paid(only deposit) and ordered my ring yet(waiting on ring sizer to arrive whwre my partner lives), however they continue to send me more information and in this case HAs and ASET imagery of my stone. Along me checking up etc
İ highly recommend them 10/10 customer service.
Give them a try H&A 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg Aset 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg Actual (Table) 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg CERT 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg Ideal 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is truly a gorgeous diamond.

CutMonkey

Rough_Rock
İ keep getting amazed by the exeptional customer service by JannPaul and İ havent even paid(only deposit) and ordered my ring yet(waiting on ring sizer to arrive whwre my partner lives), however they continue to send me more information and in this case HAs and ASET imagery of my stone. Along me checking up etc
Give them a try

I had been talking to them about a Decagon, and I have been very impressed by their customer service. Very responsive, very helpful, and not the least bit pushy.

They don't currently have a Decagon in the parameters I'm looking for, but if they do find one sometime soon, I will have to think long and hard about whether the additional complications/duties of importing from Singapore to the US make sense vs buying from one of the (also amazing) SIC vendors here.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I had been talking to them about a Decagon, and I have been very impressed by their customer service. Very responsive, very helpful, and not the least bit pushy.

They don't currently have a Decagon in the parameters I'm looking for, but if they do find one sometime soon, I will have to think long and hard about whether the additional complications/duties of importing from Singapore to the US make sense vs buying from one of the (also amazing) SIC vendors here.

I read that we might not need to pay duty if its shipped loose but I’m not so sure maybe you can open a thread and ask other PSer

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
I read that we might not need to pay duty if its shipped loose but I’m not so sure maybe you can open a thread and ask other PSer

Does the USA have a free trade agreement with singapore.

İ know me.living in Australia dont pay duty from the USA under the FTA but have to for singapore.

TripEx

Shiny_Rock

Oo decagon nice.
Yes they showed me a couple of their white series stones on the live stream consultation and boy were they amazing unfortunatley out of my budget otherwise i probably would of purchased it.

They are very friendly and transparent. They educate and not force a sale. They let the stone speak for.itself.
Whilst explaining the characteristics about it

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice stone!

CutMonkey

Rough_Rock

Does the USA have a free trade agreement with singapore.

İ know me.living in Australia dont pay duty from the USA under the FTA but have to for singapore.

I started a separate thread here:

My understanding is that the US does have a FTA with Singapore, but I'm not clear on the details or how it works in practice.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can ask JannPaul. Although vendors often avoid talking about duty and taxes in general, they should know how taxes and duties work for US customers.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Give them a try H&A 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg Aset 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg Actual (Table) 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg CERT 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg Ideal 0.771 G VS1 AGS 104111417004.jpg

Nice one! Is Eugene the one who is working on this?

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Oo decagon nice.
Yes they showed me a couple of their white series stones on the live stream consultation and boy were they amazing unfortunatley out of my budget otherwise i probably would of purchased it.

They are very friendly and transparent. They educate and not force a sale. They let the stone speak for.itself.
Whilst explaining the characteristics about it

The decagon is on my wish list... :kiss2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous choice!

Goldenmom

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous diamond! Congratulations! I like their videos on YouTube - very educational.

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous diamond! Congratulations! I like their videos on YouTube - very educational.

Yes they have been very helpful.
İ watched many many videos of them along with Garrys videos good old gold hp etc
However JPs videos are something else
JP and Good Old Gold have amazing content

İ even have a video made for my stone

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
İ watched many many videos of them along with Garrys videos good old gold hp etc

Yes this is my favourite part too. Eugene followed up with me with videos to show the light performance of the ones I m considering.

It's amazing that the stones of JP look flawless. So glad that I can pop by anytime to look at what they have to offer coz the experience in person is even more amazing.

Did they show you the view of the diamonds in this rotating chamber?

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
Yes this is my favourite part too. Eugene followed up with me with videos to show the light performance of the ones I m considering.

It's amazing that the stones of JP look flawless. So glad that I can pop by anytime to look at what they have to offer coz the experience in person is even more amazing.

Did they show you the view of the diamonds in this rotating chamber?

Yes they did. They showed under all different lighting conditions and scopes.

Are you addictedtodiamonds? İ watched your videos aswell when i was searching i commented on your JA post.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Yes they did. They showed under all different lighting conditions and scopes.

Are you addictedtodiamonds? İ watched your videos aswell when i was searching i commented on your JA post.

Yup yup.. My personal blog to journal all my purchase experiences. :)

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
Yup yup.. My personal blog to journal all my purchase experiences. :)

İ watched your videos and asked for eugene based on your video at JP thank you. This is another post of the stone
Please have a look thanks again!!
Your new criscutt looks nice aswell

DRSAMURAI

Shiny_Rock

A thorough bred diamond that you will enjoy for its brilliance, scintillation and fire high octane performances for many years. Congrats.

gemmygemgem

Rough_Rock
To an untrained eye like mine, those OP images look amazing!

Just wanted to say JP's videos on youtube are indeed very informative. And I find Eugene's voice very soothing... haha.

mewing

Rough_Rock

Their service is good. I got a white diamond ring from them when I was younger. A friend recommended me to them. However, their white diamonds are overpriced. I also prefer buying coloured diamonds, which they do not really carry.

I would not recommend them.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Their service is good. I got a white diamond ring from them when I was younger. A friend recommended me to them. However, their white diamonds are overpriced. I also prefer buying coloured diamonds, which they do not really carry.

I would not recommend them.

They sell colour lad diamonds now.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that's a stone Kenny would buy! :dance:

And kudos to their highly-skilled photographer.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I -WILL- have a JannPaul stone, someday!! I'm speaking it into existence!!

They're the only vendor from whom I'd buy a stone sight unseen... but it sounds like they'd never let that happen! haha

They offer virtual consultation for overseas customers, with the same customer service quality.

Don't worry.. I had serveral engagements face to face n whatsapp chats with Eugene before getting 1 from them anyway. Since I live in Singapore it is easiler for me to drop by anytime.

@kenny their color lab diamonds in ideal cut really blow me away.. I own several subpar cutting color labs diamonds n actually did a comparison with theirs side by side .

Every bit more sparkly n beautiful than mine. The experience with color lab diamonds is never the same after seeing the top of the line cuts from them.

I wished I had waited longer to get theirs before starting my color lab diamonds collection.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks La2020. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results