shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT James Meyer rose cut pendent has come home

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO HAPPY to see that this went to a PSer! If I hadn't gotten all my christmas goodies before this sale I would have a JM piece to post myself! But alas I had already chosen and bought my goodies before this happened!

With that being said... WOW WOW WOW! I LOVE it! This is beautiful, artistic, organic and sheer perfection! And a rose cut to boot! One lucky lady you are! Wear it in good health!

And for those who are wondering about JM he is moving onto other things that he has interests in. He is in his 70's and loved making jewelry and will be accepting SOME custom work if people request it from him. I believe he is going to try more engraving work, although I can't be certain and I'm not sure if it's going to be jewelry related. JM had a great sale, 35% off all his stuff and man oh man, I wanted almost everything, lol.

Candice

Shiny_Rock
I love this pendant!, sorry for resurrecting this thread but it deserved a second look! whats the carat weight of the diamond?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous pendant, smiling picture of you, and your pooch! Excellent cubed!

cheers--Sharon

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful. Different, not cookie cutter. I love it!

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
very cool, I love it! It's something that is very unique and I especially love the rose cut stone!

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys, for the kind words, in answer to your question, it's .80
I live in it and it gives me a lift whenever I see it in a mirror = )

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad someone resurrected this thread. That pendant is a beautiful piece! It looks so much bigger than it's mm. size and carat weight.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results