shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen Shipping Times

MoxiRoxi

Rough_Rock
I did, and she said yes!
Awe that sounds like a wonderful proposal! Congratulations to you both! Im also happy to hear that JA quickly made the adjustment freeing up your funds to choose a new setting.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I'm glad things worked out in the end and now you two can pick out the setting that best suits her!

LittleKite

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! The proposal was very romantic. I am very happy that things work out for you. I hope JA will honor the sale price for your new setting.

hsc2003

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! The proposal was very romantic. I am very happy that things work out for you. I hope JA will honor the sale price for your new setting.

JA comped the entire setting, so I got to keep the one it came with for free, and only paid for the diamond. The refund was issued today, so I'm all set. I spent about 2 months researching the perfect diamond and setting, let's see how long it takes two of us to choose a new setting together! :lol-2:

LittleKite

Shiny_Rock
JA comped the entire setting, so I got to keep the one it came with for free, and only paid for the diamond. The refund was issued today, so I'm all set. I spent about 2 months researching the perfect diamond and setting, let's see how long it takes two of us to choose a new setting together! :lol-2:

This is the best ending! I know your diamond is gorgeous as I have seen its ASET. I am very happy for you :bigsmile:
When choosing a setting, one thing you might want to consider is to go to local stores and try a few settings. My experience is that sometimes a ring looks great on its own may not be the one that fits my hand/figure. Another thing is about the width of the band. JA's data can be inaccurate. For the setting I chose, it reported 1.8mm on their webpage, but the one I received was a little bit thinner.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Excellent! A more than fair outcome! 2 months for you alone? That might mean 4 months between the 2 of you!:oops2::mrgreen2: Have fun doing it!

MoxiRoxi

Rough_Rock
Well, mine just shipped a week early! I’m so excited It will be here on Monday. hopefully that means they are catching back up from the COVID backlog.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results