shape
carat
color
clarity

Jadeite Cabochon from Wildfish

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 10:03:56 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
I think this jadeite ring is so beautiful, I would love to recreate it, but I really don''t like to wear blingy things (though I do like to look at them!)
It is beautiful. Unfortunately, I have trouble navigating that site. Shame on me!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so gorgeous! I like it E-W as a ring, but it would be a stunning pendant too.

In what field was your exam and your candidacy? Congrats even though I don''t know what it is!
26.gif

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
Harriet, szh07, dreamer, thank you!

Dreamer- my field is in biological sciences. Up until the exam, I was having nightmares that I failed, and would not be able to continue on to get my pHD. Now, in the aftermath, I just dream about the experiments I need to do to support my hypotheses
23.gif
. Haha..

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Good color on that stone. Very nice. I like it. If you ever do any research on jade you will realize how complex and in-depth jade and jade color/grading is. It''s like the diamonds of the cab world.(by that I mean such a fine tuned grading system). There are whole thick volumes on jade color grading alone. Cool stuff..thanks for the pics.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/21/2009 1:44:50 PM
Author: choyoyo
Dreamer- my field is in biological sciences. Up until the exam, I was having nightmares that I failed, and would not be able to continue on to get my pHD. Now, in the aftermath, I just dream about the experiments I need to do to support my hypotheses
23.gif
. Haha..

Haha, I totally hear you. I didn''t have nightmares in college, but med school is a whole new beast. Before almost every exam, I have weird dreams about the exam subject. My next exam is tomorrow, on the gastrointestinal tract....so yeah...I''ve been having dreams about poo..
14.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm…I’m lousy with picture manipulation software so I can’t help you or deduce why the colour is lightened when posted. Your screen capture shows a much nicer and deeper jadeite. I’m glad we are seeing more jade posts this week on PS.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results