shape
carat
color
clarity

******IWPO Garden Wedding Pics******

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a stunning bride you were! Such a gorgeous wedding day you had! Congrats to you both!!!!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 5:22:12 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 10/9/2008 12:45:25 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
lol, one more...last one.
28.gif
SWOOOOOOOONNNNN! This one is just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blow it up to 16 x 20 and put it in your Master Bedroom!!!!!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
lol, I love this too!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
iwanna, I''m so sorry I''m so late to the party, have been a little distracted lately. At any rate, your pictures are stunning, and you my dear, were just as beautiful a bride as I knew you would be! Just gorgeous, in every way. I am so glad you had a beautiful day, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Congrats!!
36.gif

And btw, when I saw this shot I said out loud, THAT is one kick a$$ picture.
9.gif

SP32-22.jpg

Loved the one of you laying on the railing too.
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 7:58:44 PM
Author: Ellen
iwanna, I''m so sorry I''m so late to the party, have been a little distracted lately. At any rate, your pictures are stunning, and you my dear, were just as beautiful a bride as I knew you would be! Just gorgeous, in every way. I am so glad you had a beautiful day, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Congrats!!
36.gif

And btw, when I saw this shot I said out loud, THAT is one kick a$$ picture.
9.gif

SP32-22.jpg

Loved the one of you laying on the railing too.
2.gif

Glad you could stop in Ellen! Been missing you dear!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww honey. I just saw this thread and I''m so glad I did. I was thinking about you and wondering how your day went. You look SO INCREDIBLY happy (and beautiful) ! I can just feel it through the monitor!!!

So many beautiful things to comment on. First, your flowers were gorgeous. I love them too!! Second, OMG your hair! You rock, I cannot believe you DIY. And that pic of you framed in the doorway
30.gif
!!!

Plus all the details. Everything just looks amazing. The tent, the pairs, the fans and cones and well... everything. Congrats honey!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gypsy!

Your wedding was beautiful. I loved the parasols and your flowers were breathtaking! Congratulations again dear!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Hi Iwanna
35.gif

I must confess, I followed some of your planning (as a lurker) and it''s great to see how wonderful it turned out! It looked so laidback, classy, and most of all FUN! Definitely an inspiration to someone like me in the early stages.

Congratuations!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Im soooooooo excited for you! It looks like your wedding was AMAZING!!! Everything looks so perfect to me. You were GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Congratulations again on your marriage!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! You looked so very happy and in love!!!

36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''m fairly certain that I''ve commented on this booking but I have to say that leaving on a motorcycle is GREAT!

Vrroooooooooooooooom vroom vroom vroom vroom VROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I may possibly be kind of in love with Harleys.

More pictures, pretty please?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Well, having it in shots sure would be fun. I love that you guys drove off on it, dress and all!

But really, just more pictures. I was in a silly, vrooom-y, I''m going to take Rider''s Edge and ride motorcycles mood and I can''t really let it out at work. So your poor post took the brunt of it. vroooom.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowweee, you are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! Beautiful pictures, many congrats dear friend!!! Ahhhhh, everything was so beautiful; gorgeous couple!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
YEAHHHHHHH SKIPPY DO DAH DAY!!!!! I am sooooo thrilled you stopped in. I have been missing my little skipster soooooo much. Muah! xx

36.gif
35.gif
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 5:40:10 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

Date: 10/8/2008 9:58:49 PM
Author: Harleigh
Oh, my, Kathryn! You looked GORGEOUS! That dress was made for you!

I loved your flowers, the colors, your hair, EVERYTHING!

I''m so glad your day was so wonderfully special!

Congratulations, Mrs. IWPO!!!

I can''t remember if i commented on your photo thread, but your maui wedding was AWESOME!!! Congrats to you sweetie.
Thanks, hun...your new pictures are spectacular! I love the one with your hubby''s hands on your waist...that is just too cool!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harleigh, I like that one too.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''m not even sure that I''ve seen them all yet, but the photos are great! You look beautiful and outrageously happy, and what a fun party this must have been! Congratulations!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 9:36:05 PM
Author: HollyS
I''m not even sure that I''ve seen them all yet, but the photos are great! You look beautiful and outrageously happy, and what a fun party this must have been! Congratulations!
We had such a good time. Tacori said to me once that her wedding was the happiest day of her life...My wedding was definatley a happy happy day as well!
30.gif

I truly love being married! lol

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
IWPO, You are so so pretty in your dress, hair, ear-rings, the DIY stuff.. everything! Congratulations! You guys look so happy and can definitely tell that you guys had a great time! You did great... Everything is beautiful!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
What classy lovely pictures. You just radiate happiness and boy oh boy the doorway shot is AMAZING. It is a queen of the world shot and I adore it.

Mrs.2Artists

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pictures...you look so happy!! I''m glad you had the happiest day ever! Everything looked beautiful!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies...

I think I am finally coming back to earth! So when does time as a "bride" end...is there like a year cut off?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Haha sure, you''re allowed a year! ENJOY IT!!
9.gif

I think I posted here already but I just wanted to say again that you look so happy. I love the one of the kiss in the ceremony where it looks like you can''t squeeze each other any harder, and I LOVE the one of just you where you ask if you look happy. It looks like such a beautiful celebration fuuuull of love!!
30.gif
Congrats again!

AND I love the one of your silhouette - and I personally love hummingbirds and I think the feeder in the pic adds a jolt of color and it''s beautiful how it is!
1.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 11:51:08 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Haha sure, you''re allowed a year! ENJOY IT!!
9.gif

I think I posted here already but I just wanted to say again that you look so happy. I love the one of the kiss in the ceremony where it looks like you can''t squeeze each other any harder, and I LOVE the one of just you where you ask if you look happy. It looks like such a beautiful celebration fuuuull of love!!
30.gif
Congrats again!

AND I love the one of your silhouette - and I personally love hummingbirds and I think the feeder in the pic adds a jolt of color and it''s beautiful how it is!
1.gif
That''s what I thought too!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I missed this while I was gone! Congratulations, IWPO. The pictures are great, and you look so happy!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Here are a couple that have been in my Who''s Who thread.
IWPOshadow.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
My teary eyed officiant (DH''s long time friend and boss).
preacherboohoo123.jpg

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea how I managed to miss this thread. Thank goodness you posted more photos! They''re gorgeous.

My greatest wish is that I be as happy on my wedding day as you look on yours. You''re glowing! Any time you guys have a fight and you can''t remember why you married him, you should be able to whip out one of these and remember the feeling.
21.gif

Congratulations.

tabu

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Absolutely stunning wedding! Loved your flowers, your dress, your hair, the motocycle! lol BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results