shape
carat
color
clarity

******IWPO Garden Wedding Pics******

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG IWPO! You look so, so happy! Everything looks gorgeous - especially YOU! That dress is AMAZING. Love your flowers too!
36.gif

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
I am so happy all your wishes and dreams came true! Everything and every detail was absolutely perfect. You could have not asked more! The pics were just amazing. The feelings present that day were very present thru the photos. The photographic story was beautiful.

Many more blessings for the years to come!

Cynthia

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 3:15:32 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
YAY!! Your wedding was amazing!! It made me teary!! Your photographer was fantastic, your gown was gorgeous - as I knew it would be- LOVE your hair and I wish I could have been there. Everything was beautiful. Congratulations sweetheart!! :)

I wish you could have been there too!
35.gif
....and Lauren, Harriet, Maisie, Linda, Musey, Freke, DF, Gwennie Poo.....too many PS''ers that would have been a joy in attendence!!!
28.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 3:12:01 PM
Author: mimzy
you''re married!!! you looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress and your hair is so pretty! and your flowers!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
keep them coming!!

congratulations!!

Thanks Mimz, I am anxiously awaiting yours!...YOUR EPICS are FABBO!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 3:40:27 PM
Author: Clairitek
Seeing these photos totally made my afternoon. Thanks so much for sharing IWPO. Keep em coming if you feel like resizing and posting more.

Your dress, hair, all the details- were AMAZING. You are an inspiration to all of the future DIY brides out there with your nice touches.
Thanks dear! I am so glad you liked them...again if anyone want any DIY details lemme know! I love that stuff and the personal touchs (like putting everyones names on the favors) definatley do not go unnoticed! I got so many compliments.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 3:25:46 PM
Author: marchswallowbird
GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
What didn''t go well? Everything looked perfect.

I am so jealous that you can do your own hair. Wanna do mine?
9.gif
Sure, how far do I have to travel? lol It was sooo easy, same as my DIY hair trial (with wine) that is posted on here. I actually put it in rollers for an hour first though.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 12:45:25 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
lol, one more...last one.
28.gif
This is my favorite.... Gorgeous!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 4:02:13 PM
Author: violet3
Oh goodie! i''ve been checking in - now those are some great photos!!!

you are beautiful and the hair...holy moly...how on earth did you do that yourself? how long did it take? i remembered you talking about doing it yourself and when i saw the pics i actually thought you might have had someone do it for you... it''s just lovely....really.

congratulations on what looks like a tremendous and romantic day - the photo of your face close up saying ''do you think i am happy?'' made me cry a little....yay
36.gif
lol, I have laughed, cried and whooped myself over these pics (about 300 of them). It took (start to finish with rollers 45 mins) perhaps an hour and a half. Ofcourse MOH helped me hide bobby pins etc....

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 4:44:10 PM
Author: honey22
Iwanna - congratulations!! You are THE MOST stunning bride, I have been hanging out for these pics!!!!
36.gif
I am sitting here having a little teary at work, you just both look so blissfully happy and everything looks stunning - your dress (TDF!!!), your hair (can''t even begin to tell you how jealous I am that you did it yourself), the flowers, the venue, just everything.

Keep the pics coming girl - we will never be sick of them
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks Honey! Practice practice practice with the hair...you may be surprised what you can do!
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 10:49:17 PM
Author: LauraBabe08
absolutely beautiful! I love everything about your wedding and you and hubby look so happy and in love! I especially love your hair. I am going to use a pic of it as my ''inspiration picture.''

Awww, that is too sweet! It was a long time coming (5 years).

I still can''t stop smiling !

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 9:58:49 PM
Author: Harleigh
Oh, my, Kathryn! You looked GORGEOUS! That dress was made for you!

I loved your flowers, the colors, your hair, EVERYTHING!

I''m so glad your day was so wonderfully special!

Congratulations, Mrs. IWPO!!!

I can''t remember if i commented on your photo thread, but your maui wedding was AWESOME!!! Congrats to you sweetie.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 11:13:22 PM
Author: Haven
Oh IWPO, your pictures are beautiful. I''m so happy you shared them, I feel like I''ve been here for every step of your plans!

You looked stunning. The setting was amazing. And the details--to die for. GORGEOUS!

Oh Haven, thanks honey! I loved following your wedding story! You must give us an update on your photos!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 11:20:53 PM
Author: Stephanie
Kathryn, everything looked great - and you just looked so happy. I love the details and that dress! Congratulations!!

Your getting close too right?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 11:30:53 PM
Author: miraclesrule
Yayayayaaay, everything was gorgeous!! Even that uncle of yours
31.gif

I love the flowers, your dress....and I can''t believe you finally decided to DIY on your hair. I still remember your wine trial. That was an awesome thread!!
9.gif

Congratulations!! You looked amazing, especially in the sillo...wet...or however you spell that...picture. But I am also partial to the lounging sideways with the guys behind pic too!!

Yeah, I''m so excited for you. Thank you for sharing your pictures. You have one lucky Harley Husband.
36.gif
LOL, he''s married...

Thanks for poppin'' in Miracles

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 11:50:06 AM
Author: pocahontas
Iwanna, you looked STUNNING! You rocked that dress like it was nobody''s business
9.gif
. Your pix are gorgeous! Your cake looked
18.gif
And, I loved your fans - I''m still planning on stealing that idea by the way. Yours and DH''s happiness really shone through. Thanks for sharing.
One tip, order half your guest list! Guy won''t use them hahahaha I have about 50 fans laying around now...oh well hehehe

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 3:04:09 PM
Author: bee*
ooohhhh more photos please! I can''t get enough!!
Dress update!?

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oohhh congrats congrats congrats
36.gif
you looked so beautiful IWPO and the pics of you and your dad are soo sweet
30.gif

PS - not a bad dress either
30.gif
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, IWPO! You look beautiful, all the details are amazing! You both look so happy. Looks like it was a fun party. And riding away on a Harley... how cool is that!
36.gif

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW! You were gorgeous and all of the extra details - from the grapes on the cake to the bottle stoppers were fantastic! You looked just as a bride should on her wedding day- beautiful and so in love! Congrats!!!!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, I sure wish I could think of something to say that hasn''t been said . . . but not gonna happen.

Iwanna, you got the wedding you deserved - meaning you put your heart and soul into it and it shows. Every detail was so perfect, you looked beautiful, and, most importantly of all, you and your husband look incredibly happy together.

Best wishes for a long and happy life
1.gif

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome pictures! You were such a beautiful bride. I love the shot with you in the chair drinking a beer. (I know, I''m strange like that)

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what gorgeous photos! You were one radiant bride. Would love to see more.

Congrats to you and your new husband!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Everything was beautiful...love your colors and wine theme...your dress is AMAZING...I vote for more pics too!

41.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I don''t get too much time around here lately, but WOW! Wow wow wow. Your day looks like it was amazing, beautiful, perfect, I could go on and on. I''d love to see more photos!!! :)

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I''m GUSHING over here... Thank you to everyone for your kind words. I''ll post more if you really really want me too....
31.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 5:31:50 PM
Date: 10/8/2008 3:12:01 PM

Author: mimzy

you''re married!!! you looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress and your hair is so pretty! and your flowers!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
keep them coming!!

congratulations!!

thanks IWPO!!

and YES we DO! more! moree!

Thanks Mimz, I am anxiously awaiting yours!...YOUR EPICS are FABBO!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, we want MORE, LOTS MORE
36.gif
35.gif

Linda

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you had a wonderful wedding, iwanna. It certainly shows in your photos. Congrats!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Girl, you were a GORGEOUS bride! what lovely pics.

And i can''t say enough about your DIY-projects. FABULOUS!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 12:45:25 PM
lol, one more...last one.
28.gif
SWOOOOOOOONNNNN! This one is just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blow it up to 16 x 20 and put it in your Master Bedroom!!!!!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results