carat
color
clarity

I've got the PS bug!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my gosh, I cannot believe what I just did!!! :naughty:

I bought myself an eternity band....an estate piece from New York Estate Jewelers...I've wanted one for years and somehow, drooling over all of the gorgeous pieces you all have made me want one even more. Other than the gorgeous replacement ering that I recently purchased, I haven't had any new jewelry since we were married (almost 9 years ago) and hubby had always wanted to get me something for the birth of our kids....well, he's in for a surprise when he gets home....gulp! :shock:

So here's my new beauty (I'll post some hand shots when it arrives).

eternity%20band.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Amazing! Congrats! :appl:

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful!! :appl: Good Luck with your DH when he gets home!! <Hugs> ::)

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
:o and :cheeky: and :love:

where is the "want" button?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you - can't wait to see handshots!

Hubby will have to learn to be careful what he wishes for - he may just get it! Ha!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!

Cachette :))

SB621

Ideal_Rock
oh oh beautiful! I was just looking at their website yesterday and missed this! What are the specs?? can't wait for hand shots!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, well-earned and long-overdue :sun: :love: :love: ::)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yenny, you should know better than to post a picture of a gorgeous ring like that and then run! We need specs my good woman, SPECS!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, I'm so excited and can't wait to see what it looks like on my hand.

It's 3.25 ct. F/G color VS1clarity size 5.5

MissGotRocks and Yssie, you aren't kidding...hubby had better be careful. I'm feeling like I need to make up for lost time! ;)) :twisted:

I think my dream would be to have a few stacking bands that I could mix/match...this is assuming that I'm still alive after I tell hubby about the day's debauchery! In all seriousness, I still don't know what possessed me to do this. Neither of us has ever made a purchase this large without discussing it first and I know that I'd be kinda peeved if he went out and bought a huge flat screen for a couple of thousand dollars without mentioning it to me first...on the other hand, he HAS been saying for years that he wished knew what I wanted so that he could get me a gift.....I guess this will cover birthday, Hanukkah and anniversary. :cheeky:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
:o Here Ye, Here Ye. I doth Proclaim that one of our esteemed PSers has on this day, Pulled A Wintotty! :o

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, I'm honored (I think)?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Good for you! Your DH will probably be amused since it is so out of character for you to make such a purchase. When he sees how happy you are with it on your finger, what can he say? I can't wait to see it....it's going to blind us paired with your e-ring. :love: :love: :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
missydebby said:
:o Here Ye, Here Ye. I doth Proclaim that one of our esteemed PSers has on this day, Pulled A Wintotty! :o

Ok, can someone please explain to me what a Wintotty is?? :confused: Pretty please with diamonds on top?

Way to go Girlfriend! Can't wait to see pictures and hear what your hubby had to say! :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
starryeyed said:
missydebby said:

Ok, can someone please explain to me what a Wintotty is?? :confused: Pretty please with diamonds on top?

Way to go Girlfriend! Can't wait to see pictures and hear what your hubby had to say! :naughty:

Same here - he will probably be happy for you though. When we buy so much of the everyday stuff that we want for ourselves, sometimes I think they are at a loss as to what to buy. You have just made it very easy for him and I'm sure it will be stunning!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Love this ring! Can't wait for handshots!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yenny, I just checked their website. They have some nice pieces! Have you ever done business with them before? Good experience? I may inquire about a couple estate pieces. Congrats again!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire said:
.this is assuming that I'm still alive after I tell hubby about the day's debauchery!

Oh no no, debauchery is what you offer him to get his mind off the purchase.
Congratulations, it's a beautiful ring.

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

I'm loving my 2 month old eternity band :)

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful yennyfire! Based on previous posts it seems like you're like every other mom who buys everything for others (kids) and treats herself last so I'm sure it's well deserved and earned. DH will probably think it's cute that you actually bought yourself something nice for a change.. although.. it is a slippery slope :naughty:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's gorgeous!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh it's beautiful! I can't wait to see handshots!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Matata, you may be on to something....hmmm.... :naughty:

I chickened out last night because he came home really late from work and I'd prefer he be in a good mood when I spring this news on him. Maybe when I get it, I'll plan a special evening and wear the ring (and only the ring)!! LOL

I have not done business with this company before (other than my ering, I've never bought fine jewelry before, so I don't even have a "go to" jeweler), but I'll let you know when I receive the ring and what the experience was like. They sure do have some beautiful items....drool...

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Oh sorry guys, for the now obscure reference!

It's from this thread :read page 1 to get the idea.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/any-new-leon-meges-coming-soon.142776/

To be accurate, this is a little bit of a "Reverse Wintotty", since you bought it after receiving your new ring.

Anyhow, It's a complement. Wintotty has the BEST taste and also helped quite a few of us be bad with impulse buying while waiting for our Leons to be done.

:rodent:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty yenny! Maybe your husband will thank you for taking the pressure off him to buy gifts for you. I know my husband
would appreciate it (but probably at a lower $$$ amount :)) ). Looking forward to pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results