shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s shipping today!! And it''s BEAUTIFUL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mynewobsession

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring is finally finished and shipping today!!! I can''t believe it''s almost here!!!
36.gif

Now all that''s left to do is play the waiting game while my SO holds it hostage and decides when he wants to officially propose...
7.gif
It''s worth the wait though!

~Cindy

CynthiaHamel_1211.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s GORGEOUS! I love the flowy shank and the NS prongs. Beautiful! The wait will be well worth it!
36.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very unique and pretty
36.gif

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
Cool - I love the unique shape of the band - very pretty.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I love how unique yet classic it is!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like that setting, very nice! I hope that you do not have to wait too long!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
It''s a DREAM!!!
30.gif
I LOVE starset princesses! I wanted one before I fell in love with trillions!

Congrats!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool. I like the design. It looks lovely.

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

I hate to use this word again, but it really IS unique!! I can''t wait to see hand shots!
4.gif
Waiting to get the package always seems to take years doesnt it? haha I HATE WAITING FOR MAIL.. !! hehe
12.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow great design. Very cool! I hope your waiting isn''t long:)

mynewobsession

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much ladies, your opinions really mean a lot to me!! I would never have found Whiteflash if it weren''t for PS and I feel extremely lucky because it''s been great working with them and we were able to find a much better diamond for our budget. I''m getting my dream ring!

When I first found the setting about a year ago (been drooling over it for a while now) on Blue Nile, that was my exact reaction - that it is a classic style but with a very unique twist! At the time, I wasn''t sure if we could afford the platinum setting so I looked for similar styles elsewhere and I could never find one that I liked as much as this one... So we jumped on it! Now I''m really feeling the pain that all of you are going through who know that their ring is hiding out somewhere in their own house... This is going to be an anxious few weeks...
36.gif
It''s going to take ALL my might not to snoop!
27.gif

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun funky setting...when do you get it...what sort of wedding band will you pair with it?

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is amazing! I love the different setting! Now, let''s get that BF to propose so we can see it on your finger! LOL

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! It''s very flowy and the direction it''s set in is unique. Here''s hoping you get it soon!

mynewobsession

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 1:20:14 PM
Author: mrsv
What a fun funky setting...when do you get it...what sort of wedding band will you pair with it?

I''m going to get the matching wedding band from Blue Nile. As cheesy as it sounds, I really like it because it kind of reminds me of the "ups and downs" one has to go through in a relationship. It''s fun, a little different and most important, very SPARKLY!
30.gif

I can''t wait to take some hand shots for you ladies!

BN6905set.jpg

eversatisfied?

Rough_Rock
These rings are beautiful! Very unique, I love them both!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is beautiful...diffinitely a hand grabber!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
How exciting. Your ring is gorgeous
36.gif

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I have a star set princess too (my original e-ring) and I love it! I hope you don''t have to wait too long. Hubby put me through hell for 7 MONTHS knowing the ring was somewhere in the house! LOL

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!! I love the bypass style (not sure if this quite qualifies, that''s usually two stones I think), it''s so flowy.

Can''t wait to see in-person shots!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! The ring is stunning!!! Hope it won''t be a long wait for you!
1.gif

mynewobsession

Rough_Rock
Here''s a big THANK YOU to everyone! All of your comments are my thoughts exactly. I am DYING to get this baby on my finger!! (And take some hand shots for you all!)

Not to threadjack my own thread, but I don''t know how it was possible for those of you who waited months and months for your ring, knowing it was in your house! It is SO much harder for me than I imagined it would be. I''m hoping the longest I''ll have to wait is one month because he''s lead me to believe his plans are for mid-January... It''s killing me!

My best friend came over last night and we went out to dinner. I was lamenting to her about how excited and anxious I am about the ring and she said, "Want to know something else that will make you even more crazy? I saw your ring tonight!" and I said, "How is that possible?" and she said "You were in the same room even!"

So apparently my FF flashed her my ring while I wasn''t looking! Man, he''s even smoother than I thought!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! Congrats on your engagement. You are going to post hand shots here, right?
41.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just Gorgeous!!!! I love the way the princess is set. So unique and pretty. I also love the fact that you are choosing your wedding band with your relationship in mind. The ups and downs.......so true, and so wise. I am so impressed.

Lisa

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, can''t wait to see some handshots
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous, many congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results