shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s my turn for some help.....please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Katie Homuth

Rough_Rock
Trade
Okay, so I know, you are thinking what in the heck would she need help for? Well I have seen and come across so many rings, I would like to get everyone''s opinions on solitaire settings
emsmile.gif

***What is your favorite, simple, sleek, classic solitaire with or without side stones. I have someone in the market and would love to get your input. And please send pictures
emteeth.gif

Hope everyone has a wonderful and very special Valentine''s Day!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 2:52:09 AM
Author: Deelight
Hi Katie

I would say my absoulte fave solitaie is my own :razz:, but I am biased https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/deelights-new-6-claw-leon-e-ring-with-gog-diamond.99750/ but really any or all of the Leon solitaires give me flutters
30.gif

ETA: I also love Gypsy's, Ellen's, Musey's and Coati's all stunning
Well thank you mam!
5.gif
(yours is one of my faves in return!)

Katie, there are just so many solitaires out there. I'll give you a few threads that have been done on favorite solitaires that may help.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-is-your-favorite-solitaire-setting.86698/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-the-most-beautiful-solitaire-setting.69074/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-solitaire.73489/

There's another thread but I can't find it now, if I locate it I'll post it.

And last, one of my absolute faves, though I have a bunch!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
I, too, am a solitaire lover. I am crazy about those that have been posted so far and am also partial to the Mark Morrell solitaires.His website is below. He calls them the Flame or Torchiere and the Sunburst. I''m having trouble posting pics but they are all on his site, below. I can''t decide which one I like best!
here.

Petite_SunBurst_0.97ct._D-IF_sz5_001.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Katie!!! It''s really good to see you on here!

I have the Leon Mege solitaire, and I think it is hard to beat! It has the basket setting which is similar to the Cartier. I almost drove myself nuts trying to decide on a solitaire setting (which you of all people can probably imagine
2.gif
), but I am totally happy with that decision!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mark Morrell''s Flame is my all time favorite!

Katie Homuth

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone for responding! You all have such great taste!! I will be busy looking through all your ideas!! So much fun.....hehe
emteeth.gif

Diamondseeker, Thanks, although I''m in a new and totally different industry, I still love and have a huge passion for diamonds!!!

Keep the images and ideas coming.......

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Mark Morrell Flame... Hands down!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
All the Leon Mege and Mark Morrell ones I''ve ever seen have been stunning!

I would have to say they should try some on though too. Mine tends to look clunky in pictures but on my hand IRL I just adore it. It''s just from Stuller, and my jeweler "re-shaped" it to match a band I had. I went to try on others though, that look prettier in blown up pictures, but IRL they just didn''t look perfect on me like mine does. I think trying on is super important if you''re a picky person!

Katie Homuth

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks everbody for your input!!! MM and LM both have beautiful pieces!

Be back in a week....duty calls!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE''S!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Of course my favorite solitaire is my one, a custom design from WF. But aside from custom work, I''ll say the WF Legato Sleek Line is my fave.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results