clarity

it's here! My GOG pear finally!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tons of dust coming your way for your job. :wavey:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Stopping in for an update. My ring is still sparkly! I really cannot get over how white this stone is. I am very happy. I have tried to take iphone pics but not so great, and DD has my camera for new baby moments!
I did interview for the Principal position but they ended up going with an outsider. I feel I did well in the interview but it was my very first one so who knows.The head of our system told me the discussion was very spirited. He encouraged me by saying thee would be other opportunities. I am just disappointed because that means I won't get the wedding band! Although DH did say that if I really wanted it our anniversay is the 16th so go for it. I did find something on ebay that Im following so I will keep you updated. :naughty:
Here are a few pics of the ring and Carter because they seem to go together.I want to get one of him holding it but my DD thinks I'm crazy!!

fire1.jpg

pear2.jpg

pear3.jpg

carter1.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring Elisa, such a sparkly, white stone and I love the setting you chose - the profile is so pretty...and congrats on your precious new grandson! :appl: He's so beautiful!

Sorry about the job, but hang in there - I'm sure other opportunities will come your way, and by going through the process you've gained some insight and experience for your next interview.

jacy

Shiny_Rock
That is a very beautiful pear and I adore the lovely, delicate setting for it! From one of your photos, the pear looks like it has some blue fluor in it, which I love! (I have a pear with blue fluor, too.) Enjoy your ring and your adorable, new grandson!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Elisa your ring is gorgeous and that sweet little grandson is adorable! When I saw his pic with his eyes wide open I went awwww.
I also have to mention I love your 5 stone rose gold ring. I am shopping for an anniversary ring and think you may have converted me to rose gold. Enjoy your new pear and Carter!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how did I miss this??? I love the setting! The profile is really pretty!!!

And Carter...what a doll! I want to sniff him through the monitor...you know that new baby smell? Reminds me of when mine were
little 8) .

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous ring and grand baby! :lickout:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this! GORGEOUS!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the beautiful grandbaby and you can reallly see the D color in your pear. Both are beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results