shape
carat
color
clarity

it's here! My GOG pear finally!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
The long saga is finally over and my replacement ering Is on my finger. I had it set in a Gabriel setting . I will say a D pear is a sight to behold. My old ring was an H what a difference !!! Icy white. Almost blinded on the way to the hospital!!!
No pics right now as we are at the hospital waiting for grandson # 2 to arrive!!!what a
Great day bling and a baby!!! pics to come soon I hope!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great day indeed! Congrats on both items - new bling and new baby :bigsmile:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Oh! Congratulations on the new diamond, and new grandbaby! :appl: :appl: :appl:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on grandbaby #2 and your new bling; can't wait to see pics! :appl:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a tease! Can't wait to see it. :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I REFUSE to comment without photos!! :devil:

PS: congrats on your grandchild!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D|1337821717|3202180 said:
I REFUSE to comment without photos!! :devil:

:lol:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Ok the good camera is being used by the new parents so Iphone pics will suffice for now !
Details: Pear diamond 1.27 ct D Si2 GOG
Setting: Gabriel Style ER7999W44JJ
Sparkly beautiful Melee for those who were wondering. According to GOG appraisal they are "G SI1 matched to each other and center" Teeny but very sparkly. I want the matching wedding band now!

Also detail: Carter Cash________ Born 10:26 PM weighed 9lbs 1 oz 21.5 in and I cut the cord!!! AWESOME experience !!!!
Now for pics

carter.JPG

ring1.JPG

ring4.JPG

ring3.JPG

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and diamond, CUTE babby!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your new diamond is stunning, and the pictures are great.....but I have to say the picture of your grandson steals the show! :appl: Congratulations on the new diamond and new grandbaby!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring Elisateach!!! Beautiful choice of setting - that is so delicate and suits your pear and your hand very well. I totally understand why you'd want the new WB to match!!! (get it - live on the edge... you only live once....its to celebrate your new grandson!!!)

And...

Congratulations on your handsome new grandson! what a cutie! No shrinking violet at that weight, eh? My son was 9lb 10.5 oz when he was born (my biggest baby) and we joke that he drove home!! Hope new mom and dad are doing well....

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Flawless all around!

My friends just had a Carter. Such a great name. Congrats!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love pears. :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! That has got to be the best day ever!!! Enjoy the new grandbaby, and the new sparklie! It is beautiful!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely, and the new grandson is gorgeous! Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww congrats Elisa, Carter is a handsome lil' guy :bigsmile:

Your new ring is beautiful - I like the delicate setting, and it looks lovely on your hand!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I love the setting :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting you chose. Very antique and elegant. Your grandbaby is sooo cute and really steals the show, I'm afraid.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely diamond and an adorable baby. You will treasure both of them. :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is gorgeous!!! I love pears and this one is so icy white and beautiful!!! Huge congrats on the grandson too :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful ring, and GORGEOUS grandson!! Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl:

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Awww ... congrats ... on both the ring and the baby.

I really love the G&Co setting! It looks very delicate and dainty.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWeet baby! Gorgeous ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful pear! And such an adorable new little grandson!

Congrats on both!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
armywife13|1337873222|3202634 said:
Your new diamond is stunning, and the pictures are great.....but I have to say the picture of your grandson steals the show! :appl: Congratulations on the new diamond and new grandbaby!!!

Most definitely!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know whats better - bling or baby bling, but you have them both! Congratulations! Your pear is so breathtakingly white! Must. Have. More. pictures!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Elisa - how is the ring today... and how is beautiful Carter doing? and the new mom??? I'll bet you are over there just loving every moment of being a grandmother!!! :bigsmile:

Enjoy this time!!! (but really - more ring and baby shots would be greatly appreciated... just sayin'!!) :naughty: :wink2:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your comments and congrats. Carter is perfect and we are loving him up!!! I want to post pictures of both baby and bling but my daughter has my camera, and I cannot seem to upload on tapatalk from my iPad:(
I still love my ring.
I am amazed at how sparkly this ring is. My old diamond was an H, we think and I thought it was just perfect, this D is amazingly white! I find myself putting the visor down on the car window so I can see it in the mirror as I drive!
am I crazy or what???

It is way sparklier than the old ring( probably a better cut too) the band is thinner than my old ring and truth be told thinner then I thought it would be, but I really like it! I was afraid a thin band would be swallowed up by my size 8.5 sausage fingers, but surprisingly I like the look.
The prongs are tiny and the stone appears to float.

If I get the new job( job dust please!!!)! I am treating myself to the wedding band! Gabriel has a really pretty matching one. Or maybe a BGD band.

GOG was great, and the setting cost me less than the MSRP on the Gabriel site. Also fast.... there was barely a week between when GOG got my stone back to set and the ring was on its way to me!!!

Pics soon I promise!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your life sounds like you are on a real high right now - so happy for you!!!

dust dust DUST for your new job!!! I hope you get it! When will you hear? What a wonderful year you are having - teacher of the year, potential new job, new grandson, new ring... wow!!! (in hockey that would be a hat trick for 3 things... don't know what 4 things are?? :tongue: )

Lots of good luck for a great outcome for you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tons of dust coming your way for your job. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results