shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here...AVR band!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
@LittleRiver: I got this as a RHR although I must admit I do sometimes wear it on the middle finger of my left hand flanked by my Leon string bands when I want a change!(My right hand is about a half size larger than my left, thus I need to wear it on the middle finger to avoid spinning.)

@shortee78: Good question! When I did the comparison I had it on my finger so I was viewing pretty close-up. I'll need to have my mom wear the two rings so I can view them from a distance. I know both rings will be sparkly but in a different way. Assume the RB stones will be more splintery sparkly, so it really is just a matter of what "look" you prefer.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I had commented on this earlier, hmm but missed it... Anyhoot, Those avrs faceting are Gorgeous! Looks great on you! :love:

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gah! I can't believe I missed this thread! Where is time when I need it? What GREAT pictures MrsM but more than anything we are happy that YOU are happy. Thank you for the kind words. There is a short clip of this ring we had shot too. http://www.youtube.com/diamondinfoman#p/search/1/sKTw210zEHM

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Just watched the clip: it gave me thrills...Rhino, you obviously know how to stir up our diamond passion!!! Thanks!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spectacular ring and video from GOG!! :love: :love: :love: enjoy your treat to you for going back to work!! :praise:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results