shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here...AVR band!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
oooh, i can't wait for those photos!!!!! Looks gorgeous, congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my--gorgeous!!!!!!!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful... This is on the top of my wish list.... I just love how it looks and so beautiful and perfect on your hand!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lickout:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Excellent taste!
Those AVR are gorgeous!!!
Can you post more pictures please?
THANKS for sharing.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!!!! :love: :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful, my last thing on my bling wishlist is a five stone rhr. Your ring size is the same as mine so it is nice to see one in that carat weight on.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
its beautiful! congrats on going back to work full-time and on the beautiful new ring!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm still drooling over this ring!!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Here are some of the profile shots of the trellis setting. The stones sit really low which I like!

P.S.-I don't have my mom's ring yet, so no comparison of the RB 5-stone and the AVR yet...sorry.

P9250211.JPG

P9250205.JPG

P9250204.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting - the ring is simply gorgeous!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I bet it is blinding IRL. :lickout:

lvcushion

Rough_Rock
I love this! You have great taste!

:appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: speechless :lickout:

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
This is stunning! :appl:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the delay, but I finally asked my mom to borrow her IDJ band so that I could do some side-by-side comparisons. I wish I could take better photos, but I hope the photos show the big difference as to what I see by eye. Both rings are lovely but they stones do look very different. The modern cut stones appear much more "dark" to me due to the arrows where the AVR face up much more "white" overall. When my mom saw my ring, her comment was that the stones looked like "crystals" due to their brilliance even though the color of the stones in the two rings are the same. Unfortunately, with the naked eye, you can't appreciate the faceting of the AVR since the stones are fairly small but by my favorite part of the AVR is its fire...the colors it shoots off in dim lights is lovely not to mention what it does in certain overhead lighting. Both stones have comparable scintillation outdoors.

One thing I noticed by taking the photos is that the trellis setting has the stones touching side-by-side whereas the IDJ setting has gaps. I knew that Iiked the look of the trellis more but couldn't figure out why until the photos showed the gap in the IDJ setting closeup. The seamlessless of the stones is really nice and it really looks like a band of sparkles :)! Can you tell I'm happy with my ring??? :wink2:

PA010208.jpg

PA010209.jpg

PA010216.jpg

PA010219.jpg

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
Your band is TDF!! Also, those comparison shots are really helpful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not have any idea how I could have missed this, but it definitely needs to be bumped so I can tell you that I LOVE IT!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl:

And it's MY size, too!!!!!!!!!!!! ;(

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hubba hubba....awesome ring and well deserved!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I missed this too! Don't know how that happened, but MrsM, your ring is amazing. I love the comparison shots. I really love round heart and arrows stones, but those avr's blow me away! Love love love. Congratulations, it is gorgeous!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it's stunning! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Wow, very nice!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW. That is really gorgeous!!!

Kiley

Rough_Rock
gorgeous!

what kind of setting is your mom's ID band in?

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
I am so glad this thread got bumped because this band is even more show-stopping than I remembered! It is insanely perfect. MrsM, are you wearing it on your left hand as pictured? Do you wear a ring on your right hand? I am just curious because this band is so amazing, it can be worn alone, but I would feel sorry for my other rings!

diamondseeker2006 said:
And it's MY size, too!!!!!!!!!!!! ;(

I had the same thought :cheeky:

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Wow I love this ring and I love the comparison that you did. I did like that extra detail where you said that the AVR ring is more white and the traditional round one seems to have darker spots due to the arrows.

Can I ask a question? If someone is looking at your hand from a distance, about 5-8 feet away, which 5 stone ring (yours or your mom's) will look more sparkly?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results