carat
color
clarity

It's Everything I wanted!!! My Asscher, Cadi's, and Pave Set

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Re: It's Everything I wanted!!! My Asscher, Cadi's, and Pave

Awww Lauren, thank you!
Dani, thank you too! It truly is quality.

betty6333

Shiny_Rock

Very Nice! I think you have great taste!! Wear it in the best of health!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock

I was on a PS hiatus for a few months, so I missed this when you first posted it, but I remember how excited I was to see your asscher/cadi project.

Your new ring is STUNNING!!!!!!! I can't tell you how much I love it. I love the shape of the "halo" as well. The cadis make the ring totally unique, too. It's really perfect!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock

vespergirl said:
I was on a PS hiatus for a few months, so I missed this when you first posted it, but I remember how excited I was to see your asscher/cadi project.

Your new ring is STUNNING!!!!!!! I can't tell you how much I love it. I love the shape of the "halo" as well. The cadis make the ring totally unique, too. It's really perfect!

Gosh, thank you!! I am so happy with it and I still can't get over how much more my asscher pops and shines in this setting. I certainly have not seen a ring like this anywhere else and I love that. It is my perfect ring!! Thanks again Vespergirl...

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock

Perfect design for your stone. Looks just like an antique!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missed your ring because of the holidays, but I also think it is beautiful! :love: I like the reset sooo much more!

I wanted to mention that it can sometimes be a problem wearing bands next to each other than have pave on the sides, so watch carefully to be sure the diamonds aren't scratching the other setting. You might need to wear a plain spacer band in between if they do.

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1297953093|2853815 said:
Missed your ring because of the holidays, but I also think it is beautiful! :love: I like the reset sooo much more!

I wanted to mention that it can sometimes be a problem wearing bands next to each other than have pave on the sides, so watch carefully to be sure the diamonds aren't scratching the other setting. You might need to wear a plain spacer band in between if they do.

NeverEndingUpgrade- Thank you!
Diamondseeker2006- Thank you too! I actually asked the jeweler about this during the casting phase. He had seen the issues that I had with my other setting which was a set that was not made for each other. He told me he designed it so the diamonds are set further in and they don't rub up against the diamonds in the opposite ring. It might be hard to tell but the rings are slightly angled verses flat (laying down) so I think this also may help. Thank you for letting me know, I do look at it here and there... who am I kidding I look at it all the time!! :love: too see if there is any sort of rubbing but as of yet no plus I really trust this jeweler and his design! Thanks again!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results