shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Done! - Aqua in Vatche Swan Setting

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
klewis , it is honor to have your first "ditto", and an all cap one :D

crasru , thank you and I cannot agree more on the blue. Did I ever tell you that I am in crazy love with your kitty!!! Is that a boy or girl and what's te name?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning and amazing. What a great color of aqua too.

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Yummy aqua and setting :lickout:

Enjoy and wear in good health!!!!!!!!

LM

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT'S a ring! It's going to be a gorgeous statement piece.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
This is one beautiful ring. It's a little difficult on my monitor to see the exact color of the stone, but it really doesn't matter what the exact color of the Aqua is because the ring is so f'ing amazing. I love it!!

I don't even know if I can look at RockyTalky anymore. I am moving over to Colored Stones. :lickout:

newbaglover

Rough_Rock
That one is perfection!. I was dreaming for a ring like yours... and it does exist IRL...you are a lucky girl!

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
I cannot believe how absolutely stunning your ring is. The aqua color is just so perfectly gorgeous and eye-catching, and the setting is so delicate, with such beautiful workmanship. I actually saw these pictures yesterday, and came back for more! You have defintely made my list of ideal rings. Such a beauty! I'm so happy for you! Everything came together so well, it is truly a stunning, stunning ring. I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from coming back to drool over these pictures again and again! :appl:

coco3

Rough_Rock
Stunning, I love it!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I'm back for another look....still in awe!

Lori

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe I'm only just seeing this ring- I love that setting with such a huge stone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results