shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s done! A 1.60 J SI2 has found a new home...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are great shots Mara. I adore your set and am loving the Ultrasonic, I just got mine today!!!! Many thanks and my jewelry thanks you too!!!! What a beautiful rose that is, the color is yummy!!!!
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I love your ring! Your style has inspired so many of us!

Love those flower shots.

LOL at the "ICY WHITE" comment
28.gif

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Wow!

That ideal scope. That makes a girl say...oew..yeeeeaahhh!

Just gorgeous. I can''t imagine how it performs.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ultrasonic rocks!! My rings never looked so good. I still am marveling at how glowing they look day to day.

The roses are a dozen I picked up at the supermarket, they have the best long stemmed dozens for $9.99! They open fully and last up to a week. Not bad! These are a beautiful salmon pink.

Jelly, it's so funny to think that I got my e-ring 3 years ago now BEFORE the eternity ring craze really started to hit PS...it's almost vintage.
9.gif

Hearts....don't forget to post YOUR lovely new J in the J stones in Platinum thread !!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2005 6:25:58 PM
Author: Mara
Today I managed to finally get some cool flower shots of my rings...here are the highlights of the 90-or-so that I snapped.
9.gif
Is it just me or are these first two absolutely ICY WHITE?
2.gif
Hehehe, I feel special, I actually get the "ICY WHITE" joke even though I was never around to meet the infamous WD....thanks for bumping the threads, decodelighted!!!

And Mara, you''re still keepin'' Big J nice and squeaky clean for us, aren''t ya???
31.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the flower shots!! And, yes, it does look ICY WHITE...with a little pink on the side.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course I''m keeping it clean, Annie!! Sacrilege!
2.gif
This ultrasonic gets ALOT of use...I won''t be surprised if I wear it out within a year.
9.gif

Dem, I like how it takes on the color of what is near it, kinda fun.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, I arrived at work at 7am this morning and in my sleepy state I opened up Pricescope. When I saw your post I immediately thought you''d upgraded your diamond for the SECOND time this year. I was thinking of poor Greg and how he possibly needed resuscitation!

Your rings are as stunning as I ever remember them. They have been an inspiration to many of us and still are! They are GORGEOUS.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, your rings are amaaaaazing. this is the first time I comment to any of your rings, but I re-read this thread and the new pictures are to die for!!
I think I''m going to get an ultrasonic machine so I can then later use that as my excuse to get new jewelry
31.gif
- "but honey we have this fantastic machine that will do a faaaaantastic job.." etc etc...
31.gif
hahaha. so Mara, i LOVE your rings, and i love your pictures, and you just gave me a GREAT reason to get one of those machines.
9.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. They do like "ICY WHITE" in those pics!!
31.gif

30.gif
30.gif

I''m going to have to do some research on this ultrasonic cleaner!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Mara,

I absolutely love the flower shots!!! Your set looks stunning in those photos! I love how the stone picks up that pink hue. Pink is my fave color, ya know?
2.gif

And the first two flower shots really showcase the whiteness of the stone. So gorgeous! YUMMO!
18.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Mara - it must be an E colour - are you just pulling our legs??? Love it!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
The flower pictures are absolutely gorgeous!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
So a few of you know...recently I bought a 2mm plain domed ring to wear on my thumb but I think the eBay seller sent me the wrong size because it really does not fit. So it fits on my ring finger though a bit loosely...so I decided to play around with it and my wedding set and see if I liked it. Well now I am addicted....haha Greg doesn''t like it and calls it the ''weird third ring''...as in ''why are you wearing that weird third ring again!''...
2.gif

I got a mani pedi on Friday and we have a slew of Christmas parties coming up and had one on Friday so I decided to be really sassy and get red nails, which I NEVER do...I think the last time I had painted red nails was like 5 years ago. I usually do french or a pastel sheer or something simple. These SO don''t appear to be my hands, it''s freaky. But the color really sets my rings off!

So I decided NEW PICTURES were in order for Christmas holiday rings and red nails!! Enjoy...and let me know if you like the ''weird third ring'' or not...so far two of my friends love it!
9.gif

Here''s a closeup...oh and the other thing that is cool is that the profile of the plain ring is lower than my other rings so it''s like a recessed band which looks really cool from a kind of angled side view...it doesn''t appear to be there.

three rings closeup c.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a hand shot (tree in background!) where the shot was kind of washed out so my hand doesn''t look that pale, but the red nails are even more striking here!!

three rings red nails a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a more realistic looking hand shot, hehee. the red color is OPI''s I''m not Really a Waitress. It''s got a bit of shimmer to it!

three rings red nails c.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Darn that wasn''t the one I wanted...this is the one that has more realistic hand color...der!!

three rings red nails e.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and kind of a side angled view so you can see that the band is recessed.

i love the look and the best part was that i got the ring on eBay for $25...
5.gif
i''m thinking of getting two more to flank my 10 stone right hand ring to add that width i want without costing alot..that may tide me over til i get the real RHR i want!!

three rings closeup b.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, Mara, it really doesn''t look like your hand with the red polish but I love it!!! You have great hands no matter what color is on your nails. Anyway, on to the "weird third ring", I think it looks great! To me, in some of those shots it actually looks like your big stone is on the plain band and is flanked by 2 eternity bands. A whole new look--I love it!!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I really like the plain band and it''s really interesting because, in some pics, it creates the illusion that your center stone is a solitaire flanked by 2 eternity rings.

It''s funny that Greg calls it the "weird third ring" like you have an extra leg or arm.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your new 3rd ring, it''s fun. Nothing wierd about it at all. Don''t tell Greg I said that, haha.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I like it, too! It''s fun to have things to mix and match a little. The new ring looks very well made and "sculptured", BTW. It''s WG, I presume? (If you got PLAT for $25...)
23.gif

Also like the *red nails*! Sassy!!!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i have had others say the same thing that it looks like my e-ring is a plain solitaire and i have it flanked with two eternity bands. fun i say!!! it IS nice to mix it up sometimes!! i think it will 'tide me over' til spring.
31.gif

yep Lynn the ring is WG...plat was running about $120 i think was the cheapest i found, but for $25, this is an awesome ring, nicely made, very shiny and with just a slight dome. i definitely love it even if it was not the size i bought...hee hee. it has a bigger purpose now!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I think it looks great! Not wierd at all. It''s great to have different options
3.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/4/2005 5:43:18 PM
Author: Mara
haha i have had others say the same thing that it looks like my e-ring is a plain solitaire and i have it flanked with two eternity bands.

Exactly! And it is not a bad thing at all
2.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
love the ''weird'' ring(lol at the optical illusion..it really does make you think it''s a sanwiched plain sol. at first glance.)
..love the nail color on you too...tres foxy & festive!
37.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, what Demelza said! Exactly what I thought too! Very lovely and it''s something different for your ring wardrobe. I think it''s cool that you can now choose to take advantage of that optical illusion and pretend to have a solitaire for a day! :)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um... you surely got me waiting to see your new spring diamond!
11.gif

rootingforupgrade.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Mara,

The third band looks great!!!

When I see women with this ring configuration, I assume that the 3rd band is an anniversary band. That''s pretty normal (and nice) to me.

My 2¢.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the look of three rings (things always look better in odd numbers right?
2.gif
) I think a flat edge band would look great with your set too. And your rings are so thin I say load that finger up. Maybe another, a sapphire band, a ruby band, another diamond band....
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results