shape
carat
color
clarity

It all started at Tiffany....E/IF

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
....ok, so I’ve always had a love affair with jewelry but never bought myself any important pieces. Yes, I have a lovely RB GIA 2.68 carat H/Si e-ring that I wear everyday and it’s super sparkly and totally eye clean but when we bought it I knew absolutely nothing. Luckily it’s a very nice stone.
But when I started realizing I could buy myself jewelry (yes! to some that concept comes late!) I very much wanted a diamond solitaire pendant. I started researching diamonds and taught myself some but still didn’t feel confident. So I did what made me feel comfortable.
I went to Tiffany’s!!
I know, I know. I hear you all groaning already but my jewelry buying is a solitary activity (DH has zero interest and my mother simply doesn’t get it).
So I didn’t want to make a mistake. And I didn’t know about resources like PS.
Plus, at this nascent stage of my collecting, I really really wanted Tiffany.
I also knew I wanted over a carat and.....wait for it..... I wanted it perfect.
When I saw this E color IF clarity 1.08 heart-shaped carat beauty, I felt weak in the knees.
I know I overpaid. I know it’s overkill. But I love it tremendously and I have worn it every single day eat sleep gym shower everything in it so I guess wear/cost is good.
Even now that I’ve acquired a lot of knowledge, I still enjoy that she’s “mind clean”.
I call her Efie because of her specs.
Here she is.
My first “real” jewelry purchase.
Oh.....and I must’ve caught a Tiffany “bug” because the Jazz drop earring followed very very shortly thereafter....so I threw them into Efie’s Post!
Thank you for letting me share.
1BBBBBFD-DD6D-40A7-9E55-483613F5D074.jpeg 30EFF519-E26C-4070-93F7-C78CDFFB7519.jpeg EB0A083F-31CC-4089-90B0-A143DCF6A0C4.jpeg

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Earrings and pendant are beautiful! Wear in good health!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
aww, i so enjoyed reading the sweet anecdote behind your heart shaped diamond solitaire pendant!!!

i love love love that you chose a fancy shape for your first solitaire pendant. actually, first serious jewelry purchase for yourself. must have felt very good!

ive always liked the jazz drop earrings. they are chic and signature statement(y) without being over the top.

they both look "just perfect" on you! may they continue to delight and bring you joy!

thanks for sharing. i really appreciate it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings and pendant are very lovely! So glad that you love them and enjoy wearing them! Thanks for sharing with us!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I've been enamored with heart shaped pendants recently so its a lot of fun to see your lovely one! I adore it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Efie is absolutely perfect( in every way)!

P

Petalouda

Beautiful pendant! Wear in good health!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing!!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Efie is absolutely gorgeous!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! ❤️

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Never underestimate falling in love. They are both gorg, but those earrings are killing. Do they sway?

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Love your pieces and the story!! Thanks for sharing! =)2

L

lydial

Worth it! I bet that necklace is the envy of everyone who looks at it!

Iola80

Rough_Rock
Beautiful. I love the pendant.

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! I love both the earrings and pendant!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow perfect heart pendant! Great shape on the heart & love the stats
Closeups pretty please! :kiss2:

Wow you look so chic! I love love love both the pendant and the earrings but I think the pendant has my heart (;)2) Gorgeous!! You have great taste!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I will always love Tiffany’s! You’ve made excellent choices and they look absolutely stunning on you!!

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
Hi I love the Jazz earrings? How big are the stones? Thanks!

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
Stunning. Despite Tiffany’s higher cost sometimes there are things that they make that no one else can replicate, even if it’s just the buying experience. What a nice combination together, modern but classic.

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
Never underestimate falling in love. They are both gorg, but those earrings are killing. Do they sway?

Thank you all.
No. They don’t sway at all. Super comfortable.
❤️

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. Despite Tiffany’s higher cost sometimes there are things that they make that no one else can replicate, even if it’s just the buying experience. What a nice combination together, modern but classic.

Thank you :appl:

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
Hi I love the Jazz earrings? How big are the stones? Thanks!

I will have to dig up my cert but I’m thinking it’s appropriately 1.5 tcw.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results