shape
carat
color
clarity

It’s here! Ritani 1.9

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
I think I love it lol but I’d like to know what you guys all think?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I love it lol but I’d like to know what you guys all think?

It looks beautiful on you and the perfect size! Do you still have the BGD lab stone to compare to? Or any other super ideal cut?

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
It looks beautiful on you and the perfect size! Do you still have the BGD lab stone to compare to? Or any other super ideal cut?

No I sent the BGD back already
I have the studs from DG and a small pair of ACA studs from WF. It looks good next to those. My daughter has a super ideal I can compare tomorrow.

Is it too late to ask for ASET from Ritani ? lol

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No I sent the BGD back already
I have the studs from DG and a small pair of ACA studs from WF. It looks good next to those. My daughter has a super ideal I can compare tomorrow.

Is it too late to ask for ASET from Ritani ? lol

LOL, yes, I think so--they probably never took an ASET image of it.

I'd take it around all your usual lighting conditions, as well as under a broad leafy tree on a sunny day.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
That looks so, so very awesome, jewels2!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@Kim N @DejaWiz

because I am always second guessing myself and "being ridiculous" according to my husband and daughter LOL ..... I found this Gcal diamond and was curious if there would be a noticeable difference to the one I have and worth the $1000+ price increase??

Would you guys mind taking a look please?

Not in my opinion. $1000 is getting you a GCAL 8X report, but nothing else tangible is being gained.

Here's the 1.92 GCAL:

Upping your budget by that much will get north of 2.2 carats in the D-E color range, which will make a visual difference via increased spread/diameter.

You can compare sizes over at the DiamDB dot com website.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Not in my opinion. $1000 is getting you a GCAL 8X report, but nothing else tangible is being gained.

Here's the 1.92 GCAL:

Upping your budget by that much will get north of 2.2 carats in the D-E color range, which will make a visual difference via increased spread/diameter.

You can compare sizes over at the DiamDB dot com website.

Thank you so much! I was hoping you said this lol! I think I am good with the size of the 1.9 and my first reaction was ooohhh :kiss2: I started reading all of the Gcal posts and thought maybe that was "better" and of course started to second guess myself:rolleyes:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N @DejaWiz

because I am always second guessing myself and "being ridiculous" according to my husband and daughter LOL ..... I found this Gcal diamond and was curious if there would be a noticeable difference to the one I have and worth the $1000+ price increase??

Would you guys mind taking a look please?

I agree with DejaWiz. I wouldn't pay $1000+ just to own a GCAL 8x. I also much prefer the proportions of your diamond.

How are you feeling about your stone now that you've had it for a couple days?

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
I agree with DejaWiz. I wouldn't pay $1000+ just to own a GCAL 8x. I also much prefer the proportions of your diamond.

How are you feeling about your stone now that you've had it for a couple days?

I really think I love it

It’s sunny out so I tried a picture outside and a video I’ll see if I can post it BD3292E2-AECA-4776-AC42-A868E84EA82D.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! Enjoy it!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
@Kim N @DejaWiz

I contacted IDJ to have my 1.9 set in a Vatche U113 and he offered me this 1.84 instead
Would you guys mind taking a look at this and give me your opinions on if I should get it or keep the 1.9?

THANK YOU!!

Attachments

• FVVS2.pdf
    511.9 KB · Views: 18

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@Kim N @DejaWiz

I contacted IDJ to have my 1.9 set in a Vatche U113 and he offered me this 1.84 instead
Would you guys mind taking a look at this and give me your opinions on if I should get it or keep the 1.9?

THANK YOU!!

Love to take a look at it...got a link?

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Im not sure if its attaching

Attachments

• FVVS2 (1).pdf
    511.9 KB · Views: 15

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
this is the number LG520214127

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
this is the number LG520214127

Yes, it attached just fine!

E HPHT (no blue nuance) vs F CVD.
Both have great proportions and angles.
Do you have any photos or videos of the 1.84 F VVS2?
Is there a substantial price difference?

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I am tech challenged ☹️ 7ED89934-C1ED-4DCC-A0A9-9D9C1E63C5A7.jpeg
Yes, it attached just fine!

E HPHT (no blue nuance) vs F CVD.
Both have great proportions and angles.
Do you have any photos or videos of the 1.84 F VVS2?
Is there a substantial price difference?

no photos or videos but he quoted me 1800 I paid under that for 1.9

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
no photos or videos but he quoted me 1800 I paid under that for 1.9

Your 1.9 is the better stone in nearly all regards. It's bigger, whiter, HPHT without blue nuance, and cheaper. I would not switch to IDJ's stone.

jewels2 I agree with Kim N...you're getting the better deal from Ritani being E HPHT, non Type IIb, and for a better price.

Ultimately, it is up to you. Does IDJ offer additional customer perks such as an LGD upgrade program if you buy the diamond and setting from them?

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
jewels2 I agree with Kim N...you're getting the better deal from Ritani being E HPHT, non Type IIb, and for a better price.

Ultimately, it is up to you. Does IDJ offer additional customer perks such as an LGD upgrade program if you buy the diamond and setting from them?

I didnt ask about any upgrades but I think Im going to stick with the 1.9, that was my gut instinct anyway but I thought I would post and see what you guys thought. Thank you both again!

Lpsl

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! I was hoping you said this lol! I think I am good with the size of the 1.9 and my first reaction was ooohhh :kiss2: I started reading all of the Gcal posts and thought maybe that was "better" and of course started to second guess myself:rolleyes:

I feel you! Did the exact same thing during return window for a non-8x stone. Went waayyy down the rabbit hole, because i could Now that return window has closed and decision is final, peace of mind has returned . Congrats on a beautiful stone!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you have a winner. Would love to see a video but I will be happy to wait to see it in its new setting! KimN and Dejawiz should open a business in helping people to find LGDs! I see a few of the diamonds they posted have sold. LOL! Lurkers or not, all great choices!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results