Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

IT’S FINALLY FINISHED!!!! 3.2 ct. dream solitaire and anniversary band

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
@Gemly WHOA WHOA WHOA!! You have such a gorgeous new e-ring; this feels like holy grail territory! I remember your posts when you were deliberating on the stone, and I'm so glad you picked the 3.2 over the smaller stone. It is just jaw dropping. I've been thinking a 3-3.2 ct solitaire is my dream one day- and you've just confirmed it. And DAAAAAANG, I love how your new e-ring goes with your entire diamond band stack. Your patience has paid off. I hope you wear with great joy!!

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
@Gemly WHOA WHOA WHOA!! You have such a gorgeous new e-ring; this feels like holy grail territory! I remember your posts when you were deliberating on the stone, and I'm so glad you picked the 3.2 over the smaller stone. It is just jaw dropping. I've been thinking a 3-3.2 ct solitaire is my dream one day- and you've just confirmed it. And DAAAAAANG, I love how your new e-ring goes with your entire diamond band stack. Your patience has paid off. I hope you wear with great joy!!
Thank you so much @Gemstonesrock!! I’m really loving it and it does bring me a lot of joy. David is making me a custom spacer band to go between the diamond eternity ring and the e-ring. Here is the CAD that’s still being adjusted and the inspiration ring :)

BFE5FD08-6440-40B8-8CDD-3F70BFBB9A08.jpeg

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
My custom spacer ring is completed! This will (possibly!) complete my stack :). Made to sit just below the prongs to protect e-ring from eternity band. I love it!! 18k yellow gold.

76873135-4101-4C14-9EE9-59983AD20F19.jpeg F96129F3-0AD4-4F25-B35D-746B7DDDA4D2.jpeg 596DD682-93CA-42D1-88CB-D5C30EEE7E11.jpeg

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow I’m so glad this thread was bumped — I missed it before. Beautiful ring (I love the profile details) and fantastic stack!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful set and the stack looks perfect on your hand.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.