shape
carat
color
clarity

Is yellow gold popularity coming back ???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2007 11:53:09 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

my bracelet I wear daily is a charm bracelet with the charms removed... my mom bought it in europe in the mid 60's and got some wonderful charms from around europe and she removed them many years ago because some were being too worn - for example, a LOVELY pair of gold holland clogs that had porcelin?? painted white and blue little windmills... and that is almost entirely worn off... she has a little miniature berlin wall... and various other things... well rather I have these things now but I wouldn't put them back on the bracelet. I wear it every day because it makes me feel closer to her... I'll have to check them out on ebay!!
Here is the thread on Pricescope in which charm bracelets were discussed before. There are a couple of nice photos in it.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gold-charm-bracelets-and-charms.6453/

Deb
34.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I am a white metals person for everyday wear. I have a couple antique items with yellow gold but I think I''m ready to own an high carat yellow gold item. Not for everyday but to have something unusual and different. I have always liked the look of antique gold, I think they used different alloys then. I also the Indian looking 22k stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results