shape
carat
color
clarity

Is whiteflash.com a reputable online vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

unc1

Rough_Rock
I am looking at some diamonds on whiteflash.com, but I wanted to get the general consensus on them? Are they reputable and honest? In your opinion, do they have good prices?

Thank you very much.

unc1

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 11/16/2003 3:31:10 PM unc1 wrote:

I am looking at some diamonds on whiteflash.com, but I wanted to get the general consensus on them? Are they reputable and honest? In your opinion, do they have good prices?

Thank you very much.

unc1
----------------

Hi unc,

I see your new here...Welcome to the forum..

There is a search feature on this forum..Type in Whiteflash and you will see many positive consumer responses...

Lesley, DimonBob and Brian "The Cutter" are all a part of the Whiteflash team and are also contributors to this forum.

Excellent customer service and beautifully cut diamonds...

I am also a very satisfied customer ....

I used their A-Cut-Above Hearts & Arrows accent stones to use in my custom made men's wedding band...

Hope this Helps....

wavey.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash is an excellent company with a stellar reputation. No worries.

DK

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash is great. I just bought some earrings from them and the diamonds are fantastic. I worked with Bob Hoskins (DimonBob) and he was top-notch. I will be posting about my experience soon.

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
Here is a link to my recent thread about my buying experience with Whiteflash. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in the market for a quality piece. Good luck and happy shopping!
wavey.gif

Click Here For My Whiteflash Story

newenglandgemlab

Shiny_Rock
Whiteflash is one of the many internet vendors willing to send their diamonds to us for pre inspection services prior to sale. I think this is a terrific option for the consumer. Our dealings with them have been very professional and our clients have been quite pleased. Cindy

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
Unc, are you shopping ACAs from WF or something else? ACA is a good product that they have in house for which they can provide as much information as you request. They're a little pricey for on-line ideals but it's a premium product. For the stones other than ACA, they're flipping certs like everyone else...the price may be attractive but it's not the same product. Stick with the ACAs
1.gif

Todd who replied to you is also a top-notch on line vendor with a very good product.

rjg001

Rough_Rock
I am also new here and I just purchased a diamond from Whiteflash. I spent some time lurking and learning, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands for shopping around and simply wanted to be sure I got a good diamond at a good price. Once I figured out what I was looking for, I selected Whiteflash because they had a good reputation on this board and good policies. The diamond they sent me, a .78 ct A Cut Above H&A, was absolutely incredible. It looked better in my dimly lit kitchen than the larger stones I looked at under the flourescent lighting of a store. I highly recommend them.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results