shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this stone too large?!

Too large? :confused: :cheeky: No, not at all. Congrats, that is one gorgeous stone you have there.

Sparkle524

Shiny_Rock
Is there such a thing as too big??? It looks fabulous on your hand!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Any news on the setting of this gorgeous stone? I am anxiously awaiting pictures! :wink2:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Sorry....just can't quit laughing at your question....of course it is perfect and maybe too small...HA! I never saw them list that large of an AVR on GOG...lucky you...it is bright and beautiful...an L NEVER looked so icy white...WOW!!! is all i can say. Does it have strong blue fl? Looks like it does to me...lovely!

Did you post the specs? would love to see more pics

I will just say that i had a 2.1 F SI2 radiant that was a great make....6.7 x 8.9mm set E/W...size 5 finger which drew attention from even strangers and friends who have a lot more money than we do. I received so many compliments on my ring from strangers and friends. And when I went places where I did not want to draw any attention to that ring I would turn it around so that it just looked like a plain band.

Only you will know if you feel self conscious about it but you can always sell it and get a smaller AVR. I would hate you to return it and then have severe regrets later. I say go for it and have fun wearing it. I think you will get used to it. Not too many are that blessed to have such a gorgeous diamond.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Haven|1304892889|2915630 said:
I don't understand the question.

:cheeky:

Haven you are a hoot!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Heck no, wear that big honker in health and happiness! :appl:

beacherbeacher

Rough_Rock
oh. my. god. no.

NO.

no. it is not too big. that rock is amazing :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
too large? definitely not. you could even go larger.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is two years old!!!

But aside from that, babynurse, have you ever set this beauty (or the AVC)???? (I just got a new AVR, too!!!)

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks lovely! :love: Would need to be set as low as possible though so as not to catch on things...

Personally I think it's only ever too large if it's wider/larger than your actual finger if you know what i mean?

D

Deactivated member 42515

I've always wondered if you set your AVR too.

himni

Shiny_Rock
a question you barely see on PS lol..no its not too large its full of gorgeousness :lickout:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
She wrote, "Is this stone too big?" but to me it read, "Yhsfiwsnh fhsifhs jisfhj?"

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous! I like it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results