shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good diamond?

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, that diamond looks to be beautifully cut and a great price! :love: Ask JA if they can get you an ideal scope on it and put that baby on hold before a lurker snatches it!

Are you the wearer and what type of setting is it going into? Only asking because J will be a touch warm, not stark white, and the color will be most noticeable from the side. Most people start to notice color in I stones so if this is for someone else and you don't know how color sensitive they are, we recommend sticking to I and above stones. :wavey:

mb80233

Rough_Rock
ac117|1473879946|4076511 said:
Yes, that diamond looks to be beautifully cut and a great price! :love: Ask JA if they can get you an ideal scope on it and put that baby on hold before a lurker snatches it!

Are you the wearer and what type of setting is it going into? Only asking because J will be a touch warm, not stark white, and the color will be most noticeable from the side. Most people start to notice color in I stones so if this is for someone else and you don't know how color sensitive they are, we recommend sticking to I and above stones. :wavey:

I'm new to the board but was hoping there was some sort of unwritten rule that people didn't swoop in and steal them!

I appreciate your feedback! I'm the buyer, not the wearer. I know the color is a little low on the scale, but I'm getting a rose gold setting and was under the impression that you could go lower in color when combined with a rose gold setting?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty stone! The color may show less in a rose or yellow gold setting as opposed to white. A white stone (equally well cut) will appear a little brighter, though. All personal preference!

mb80233

Rough_Rock
I requested an ideal scope image and will be sure to share when received!

mb80233

Rough_Rock
ac117|1473879946|4076511 said:

Received the ideal scope image. Not sure how to read this....does everything look good?

_5852.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful IS!!! :love: I wouldn't hesitate to buy this stone! Medium fluorescence rarely poses an issue, especially in VS and above stones, but I'd just double check with JA that the stone is not milky,oily or hazy as a result.

Please come back with pics once you've received it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results