shape
carat
color
clarity

Is my Leo Diamond ring going to be a good value???? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

carabella

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think it sounds like either salesperson is giving you a deal. I agree with the other posters, walk away from Kay''s, sell the ring you have at a loss, study up here at the forums, and get a new beautiful ring with a cert that means something. Also, it isn''t necessary to get any kind of warranty, in my opinion. That shouldn''t be any kind of selling point. If you end up getting something from an online vendor, ask around on the forums for a reputable local jewler (avoiding most mall stores) that you can take your ring into from time to time to check prongs, etc.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I have to agree with the others. I don''t think you''re really absorbing the sincere advice given here and the sales people are using basic bull***t tactics..Like with most mall jewelery store "sales" - the prices are marked up 50% to start with, thats why they can say "ok, I''ll give you $2000 off and you''re getting a great deal"
2.gif
Aaannh! Wrong! They are just creating an illusion of value.

I know it sounds like more effort, but you will be sooo much better served walking away from kays and doing this yourself - don''t worry, your PS friends will hold your hand the whole way! They''ve done it for hundreds of happy campers and can do it for you too - best ring for your budget, hands down, no sales bull.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results