shape
carat
color
clarity

IS / ASET interpretation on nearly final decision

grviwi

Rough_Rock
Nearly ready to make the decision about which ring to buy. Nearly narrowed it down but would just like some other opinions from all those much more knowledgeable than me - which is nearly all.

gia_25.jpg

gia_26.jpg

gia_-aset_black__fancy_0.jpg

gia_-hearts-02.jpg

grviwi

Rough_Rock
How do you think she would like it? Platinum setting in Vatche-U113

gia_-aset_0.jpg

gia_6231011464-officelight_black-01.jpg

KinoChoco

Rough_Rock
I'm not a pro but i've seen alot ID / ASET scopes, personally i won't get this, it looks bad IMO. You might have sacrificed too much cut for carat, i will preferbably get something nearer to ideal cut in order to get better bling.

However its up to you, if your budget deem fit and you prefer size over cut then its fine.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Gypsy I think it looks great. Not sure what the other poster is referring to above about it not looking good. I like it a lot!

KinoChoco

Rough_Rock
lovedogs|1468370998|4054944 said:
I agree with Gypsy I think it looks great. Not sure what the other poster is referring to above about it not looking good. I like it a lot!

haha, maybe i'm just used to seeing ideal cut scope images, probably it's the culture here in my country, cut being the priority

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KinoChoco|1468371361|4054949 said:
lovedogs|1468370998|4054944 said:

haha, maybe i'm just used to seeing ideal cut scope images, probably it's the culture here in my country, cut being the priority

I guess it is the lack of symmetry that KinoChoco does not like. This is partially due to poor photography; the diamond is tilted.
Also, there is a sign of possible digging (big greens near the edge

However, overall, the diamond still has good amount of light return and contrast.

And very clean looking VS2.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing that will be visible to the naked eye when the stone is set. Seriously. NOTHING to worry about.

grviwi

Rough_Rock
Appreciate the feedback. I know it is not a perfect diamond but it is what I am paying for. This is from ID Jewelry in NY as was recommended to me on another post.

Have spoken to both Yekutiel and Shulamit by phone several times, went through several different options and this is the one that I decided on with input from them.

Spoke and did multiple online chats with James Allen and White Flash as well as other vendors. Prefer to deal with the specific person in charge with the diamonds in their hands.

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think you'll be very pleased with your decision

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results