shape
carat
color
clarity

Irony of never wanting to change (new stone)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/29/2006 2:27:29 PM
Author: Mara
hahaha...well i am a fan of the ''reveal all at once'' TA DA threads...but now that the cat is kind of out of the bag (halfway out?) i''m torn!
9.gif

oh and if you guys do have to wait, it''s until MAY this time. yikes! a whole extra month!
11.gif

mmm, I wonder if it is a custom head job.
3.gif

stermag

Shiny_Rock
Mat,

Just wanted to chime in with best wishes. I took a quick look at the 2.162ct beauty on its way to you - it is truly impressive. I hope it sings to you tomorrow morning.
21.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Mat:

I''ll be driving to Massachusetts on Friday, and then on to NYC with my lovely daughter to attend a performance at Lincoln Center AND some B''dway theater (a true mother-daughter weekend, what fun!) ... I may not be near a computer over the weekend, but I''ll certainly be thinking of you and sending good karma your way ... I really hope this is the diamond for you so you can get your ring back onto your hand as soon as possible ... on paper, at least, Diamond #2 looks really stunning!

Of course, if I happen to pass an internet cafe between shows, I may sneak-in and check-up on this thread!

All the best ~ BrownEyes
4.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
So sorry about this Mat.
What a shame. I hope this 2.16 is the *one*
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

After reviewing the contents of this thread I realized that people who did not read the whole thing, or just glanced over it might have missed something. When Brian found out from V and I what happened V was sent a list of possible replacements which were within the general range of the cost of our original stone and a bit higher. Of the four V decided against three of them before I was even ready to look at pictures of another stone and he found three others for me to look at. After V and I discussed things I asked Brian to send me the 2.225, which was not for me.

Again I spoke with V before making any other decisions and we decided to have a look at the 2.162, however that was out of the price range Brian had offered and he does have a business to run. So we decided that if this one would make me feel better about the accident, and that I would not look down at it all day and compare it to the original stone then it was worth us spending the extra money to not do that, even though V and I had never intended to change the original stone. So I spoke to Brian and he agreed that would work for him.

Now even as we speak the 2.162 is on its way to Alabama. And I am really excited about seeing it!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 9:11:36 PM
Author: Matatora

After reviewing the contents of this thread I realized that people who did not read the whole thing, or just glanced over it might have missed something. When Brian found out from V and I what had happened V was sent a list of possible replacement stones the prices of which ranged from around 10.5-just under 15k, our original stones was about 12k. Of the four V decided against three of them before I was even ready to look at pictures of another stone and he found three others for me to look at. After V and I discussed things I asked Brian to send me the 2.225, which was not for me.

Again I spoke with V before making any other decisions and we decided to have a look at the 2.162, however that was out of the price range Brian had offered and he does have a business to run. So we decided that if this one would make me feel better about the accident, and that I would not look down at it all day and compare it to the original stone then it was worth us spending the extra money to not do that, even though V and I had never intended to change the original stone. So I spoke to Brian and he agreed that would work for him.

Now even as we speak the 2.162 is on its way to Alabama. And I am really excited about seeing it!
I think V is the best guy on earth!!!!!!
9.gif
He truly "gets" what this is all about- lets clone him!!!

I''m slaphappy from having spent 12 hours setting up the company booth at the convention center, so it''s an early bedtime for FFF- I''ll have my cell on tomorrow at the show and hopefully I can find a wifi signal so I get to see the new beauty as soon as you post- will my customers understand when I tell them "I can''t talk right now, diamonds take priority
3.gif
"

and on a weird note, guess who has a loose center stone now? When I shake it I can hear it clinking around but the bezel is holding it in...looks like I''ll be starting a thread of my own soon (is a Richard Landi in FFF''s future? A cushion sapphire in this setting?....oh the drama!)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Miss Jenn, my phone had a swimming accident (Razrs are not meant to
3.gif
) can you email me your number?

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Mata,

My girl''s cell took a ride down the gutter after a hard rain one day... they''re not meant to float downstream, either!

20.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Matatora ~
emrose.gif

I am definately wishing you giddy happiness
emteeth.gif
emlove.gif
emteeth.gif
as you open your 2nd
emgift.gif
from WF!

I do hope this one sings
emnote.gif
emlove.gif
emnote.gif
to you!

Good Gracious, I will be standing by to hear your excitement! Good vibes to you!
face23.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 9:37:57 PM
Author: argh&stuff
Mata,

My girl''s cell took a ride down the gutter after a hard rain one day... they''re not meant to float downstream, either!

Argh&stuff- I know, I keep hoping against hope that a water proof, Bluetooth enabled reasonably sized phone will come out.

Date: 3/31/2006 12:34:23 AM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy
Oh Matatora ~
emrose.gif

I am definately wishing you giddy happiness
emteeth.gif
emlove.gif
emteeth.gif
as you open your 2nd
emgift.gif
from WF!

I do hope this one sings
emnote.gif
emlove.gif
emnote.gif
to you!

Good Gracious, I will be standing by to hear your excitement! Good vibes to you!
face23.gif
MrsDarlinJoy- The second package should be here in a mere 2 hours and 45 minutes. That is not so long to wait.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am still away on vacation and haven''t read the whole thread but hope you love this stone!!! I will have lots of reading to do when I get back.
1.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Patience is a virtue.....
feeling virtuous?

No, I imagine NOT!

fingers are crossed and wishing you the best.
35.gif

I''ll be checking this post often today!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much longer????
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yep it''s almost time to go on over to fedEx! i bet you can''t wait. i have a feeling this is it!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh....ooohhh.....oooohhhh........
3.gif
can't wait!
emclock.gif
emclock.gif
I have a feeling in my thumbs which tells me this might be the one!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Hey, ya’ll. I am sorry to say that T-town is overcast and grey today so no sunny shots just yet. Hopefully the sun will come out later today. Here are a few shots to hold ya’ll over until then!

In the little stone holder, while driving home…

2.162 loose shot 1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Close up shimmer

2.162 loose shot 2.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
From the side, not much warm tint visible to the eyes

2.162 loose shot 3.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
My attempt at taking hearts shots

2.162 loose shot 4.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Arrows!

2.162 loose shot 5.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
On my hand:

2.162 loose shot 6.JPG

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Mat! It looks huge, but what''s the verdict from you? Do you like it? How is the color by the way? I''ve been meaning to ask...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

ohmygarsh!
whatta beauty!
18.gif

those h&a pics are amazing matatora.

that HAS to be the one!
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
belle- that''s is what i am thinking too!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

give us your thoughts Mat!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It sparkles the same way my diamond did.
emthup.gif
I really like it, and V thinks it is pretty too!(I sent him pictures, yea for the internet!) I am sorry I am trying to think but mostly I want to take pictures of the shiny and I am offending Miss Ava, who thinks she ought to be in every photo…she is snorting at me.
2.gif
I cannot tell the difference in size from my stone but that could be because this one is loose and they are not near each other.

What do ya''ll think?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mat I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 11:04:27 AM
Author: allycat0303
Mat! It looks huge, but what''s the verdict from you? Do you like it? How is the color by the way? I''ve been meaning to ask...
Well I am offically a fan of ACA J stones...if you would like I can take some pictures against a white background when the sun comes out, but this stone is not giveing off ANY yellow.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Methinks it might be a keeper
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i could cry i am so happy for you!!! i am soooo happy you & V are loving this stone!!

it looks like a firecracker!!

we are nearly diamond twins!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am all giddy and it''s not even mine!
39.gif

seriously...this one just says something to me, even in the pics.

i love everything about it. the size looks amazing on your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results