shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Introducing!...... the Whiteflash Bella pendant!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!! And glad to hear you made it through your health issues.

That might just be one of my favorite pendants on here :love: :love: :love: Such beautiful detail and I love the diamonds on the bail :love:

And I must add that you have a beautiful name (my name is Lisa too :bigsmile:)

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
It's truly beautiful! What a special piece, and how wonderful that you have something to remind you how strong you are, and that nothing bad last for ever. May you forever wear it in good health.

Now I have to ask; was the chain custom made too, or is it a stock item? I have been scouring vendors for a double chain like that with no success. Would you please share the details? Thanks!

dinamit

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That's stunning!!!! I'm so happy that you're healthy and that everything is fine. Enjoy your new gorgeous necklace, and may you continue to be well!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning--wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
That's beautiful! Great job on the design!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a delicate and blinga-luscious piece :lickout: The shape of the bail is also :love: Wear it in the best of health!!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your Bella pendant looks absolutely "beautiful" on you! Wear it in health and happiness. And Best Wishes on making it through the storm.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemgirl, it is a stunning piece!!! Truly beautiful, and looks beautiful on you! I am so glad you made it through the crisis
and hope that you enjoy great health now. It is a wonderful piece to say 'I survived'. Congratulations all around!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! Wear it in continued good health! So happy for you.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Corinthians 13: the LOVE chapter! I am in LOVE! Bella is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful piece that you will enjoy forever! Wear it in great health and LOVE!! :love: :love: :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love:

WF does the best custom work. :appl: Gemgirl, you want to hear something cool? My WF pendant has the same meaning to me that yours does to you. :D

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Lisa,

Your pendant is absolutly beautiful! It looks gorgeous on you and the design is beyond perfection! Congratulations on your beautiful
Bella pendant! Is it really going to be available for sale someday? I also love your engraved loupe!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful piece :love:

It is a real treasure to celebrate your health with. Enjoy it Lisa :appl: I'm looking forward to the inspired-by projects!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, thank you sweet Skippy!

Thank you agatha, MTG, and junebug- you're right. The craftsmanship on this piece is truly outstanding!

Thank you so much Allison! Spoken from a woman who has her own treasure trove of gorgeous things, that's high praise indeed. Woo-hoo!

Thank you AprilBaby.

soocool..... any time honey!

alene, neck shots are one of the weirdest things to attempt especially when you can't see what you're doing. It's kind of like a shot in the dark!

Thanks diamondseeker, tigian and tyty!

Thank you stargurl, and now there's three of us that I know of- you, me and our dear Kaleigh. A trio of Lisas!

Thank you lulu and slg. I'll give everyone a short update on my health at a later date. I wouldn't do anything to spoil the pure joy of this thread.

missydebby, you're so funny! <<<hugs>>>

Thank you Lauren. I can't wait for you to see it in person. It's killer!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dinamit|1296077408|2833965 said:
It's truly beautiful! What a special piece, and how wonderful that you have something to remind you how strong you are, and that nothing bad last for ever. May you forever wear it in good health.

Now I have to ask; was the chain custom made too, or is it a stock item? I have been scouring vendors for a double chain like that with no success. Would you please share the details? Thanks!

dinamit

Thanks for the sweet comments dina. The chain was custom made by Whiteflash for me. (It's not a stock item, although I wouldn't hesitate to call them and inquire about it). I already own another necklace with a double mini-curb and I love the look. My perfect length is 16.5" because I don't like necklaces to feel too high on my neck. I just requested my length with both chains soldered to one lobster claw clasp. They did a perfect job too. It lays perfectly.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It's a stunning piece :love: Wear it in good health...

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Dani, Sharon (you have utterly fantastic baubles of your own!), ringabling, Aeolianarpa, Venice, luv2sparkle, and lizzyann.

cushioncutnut, you have a good eye! That is Corinthians. It's one of my favorite chapters and verses :)) .

Awww thanks dear Ande. I'm so sorry to hear that you went through something serious too. I hope all is well with you in that department now. I'm looking forward to you receiving your next piece <<winkywink>>

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kimber418|1296098227|2834282 said:
Lisa,

Your pendant is absolutly beautiful! It looks gorgeous on you and the design is beyond perfection! Congratulations on your beautiful
Bella pendant! <<<Is it really going to be available for sale someday?>>> I also love your engraved loupe!

Hi kimber, yes it is! It will be available from Whiteflash very soon. They are working on images and details for their site and you should be seeing it shortly. Very exciting stuff!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
risingsun|1296152275|2834728 said:
It's a stunning piece :love: Wear it in good health...

Love you honey!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1296098810|2834291 said:
What a beautiful piece :love:

It is a real treasure to celebrate your health with. Enjoy it Lisa :appl: I'm looking forward to the inspired-by projects!

Thank you Yssie. You *know* my budget is always in trouble. I've always got plans for future projects churning inside my head. My poor husband! LOL!

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
Oh my stars :love: Saying that this piece is absolutely BEAUTIFUL is truly an understatement! Laaaaaaav laaaaav laaaaav it!! :appl: Wear it in good health Lisa!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! :appl:

Take good care gemgirl.

Cachette :))

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1296061674|2833603 said:
Thank you SO much ladies! Your feedback means so much to me, especially since I cherish your opinions and I *love* your beautiful jewelry (Annette and Michelle!) Each of us who were lucky enough to attend the fabulous Whiteflash dinner in New York city last October were gifted with a small shopping bag full of goodies that included customized loupes for all of us. I don't use this particular loupe because I don't want anything to happen to it! I know I'm silly but I want to have it - always.

LALove, it will be available in the near future if you'd really like to have one ;)) . A few other ladies have already said the same. What fun!
I do! I do!!!! :love: I'm not a big jewelry wearer besides ering/wband and studs but that pendant is SO SO SOOOO elegant!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Just stunning!

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It is beautiful! So glad to hear you pulled through.
Congratulations on your recovery and the necklace! :appl:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace!
You were blessed with exquisite taste...enjoy!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Aaaahh, I love it! It's a good thing I don't know where you live, because I'd steal that.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you lulu, diva rose, DolceJo, Tacori & Cachette!

And thank you for the beautiful compliment purplesilk ;)) .

Big LOLs OUpeargirl! I think we live on opposite coasts, so I guess I'm safe.

A big thanks to our Pricescope mods for honoring my creation as this week's "Jewel of the Week". You can find our Jewel of the Week blog on the Pricescope homepage. https://www.pricescope.com/blog/jewel-week-diamond-halo-pendant

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1296482336|2838079 said:
A big thanks to our Pricescope mods for honoring my creation as this week's "Jewel of the Week". You can find our Jewel of the Week blog on the Pricescope homepage. https://www.pricescope.com/blog/jewel-week-diamond-halo-pendant

gemgirl, thanks for the kind words. Yes, my near death experience is in the ago, thankfully. Not good fodder for PS, anyway.

That's so cool that you got Jewel of the Week honors! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Makes me wish they were doing that back several months ago, my own pendant might have gotten chosen. WF did give me a bit of an honor though, Go to their blogs, look at What Not To Buy For Valentine's, and scroll down near the bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results