shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Introducing!...... the Whiteflash Bella pendant!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
By now I think everyone knows the story of this piece, but I'll give you all the shortened version just for some background. I had started a dialogue with the good folks at Whiteflash last Spring about creating a new halo pendant. I wanted something in WG, something different, something special. Then I was forced to drop the conversation temporarily because of a health crisis. The first step in the treatment of my new health situation almost cost me my life. When I pulled through after a struggle and long recuperation, I picked up the conversation with my WF angel Renee' and told her I now wanted to make something new, something different, but something that's never been done before! Our dear Debi Wexler sent me a message saying "you have our CAD guys are your disposal. Create *anything* you want and they will make it perfectly for you". Exactly how could I say no to that!! And so I got to sketching and faxing and the rest is history.

Before I go on to show you some pictures I took this morning, I *need* to say this. My entire experience with WF during the creation of this pendant was wonderful. I had a firm, very specific mental picture of what I wanted before we began. I emailed Renee' and we spoke on the phone about the exact particulars. In the very end, I wasn't able to be present to them (because of my health) to follow through with the final details, but Renee' knew, understood and remembered EVERY single detail. She was the one who finished the pendant for me and surprised me with PERFECT final CADs in the end. Her attention to the details involved in this project could not be matched by any other design experience I have had thus far. My love, thanks and gratitude go to Debi W., my sweet Renee', Vera, and the CAD team who worked so hard on my project.

And so please meet my "I survived" pendant! It has been perfectly executed to my very discerning and picky eyes. All stones are face up, little tables like reflective soldiers standing in a perfect row with "no spaces between" (something I asked specifically for). All stones perfect quality with no compromise. The inside circle of stones are .025 pts each, the stones on the outside circle are .02 pts each for a total weight of approx. .70 points. All F/G VS ACAs. I am SO THRILLED with the result, that we already have the wheels churning on the particulars for a coordinating piece ;)) .

IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1996.JPG

IMG_2003.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They've come out in the reverse order that I wanted to post them. So sorry about that!

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last ones for now but I will take more when we have some sun. It's gray, overcast and snowing again in New York.

IMG_2026.JPG

IMG_2027.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to add one last detail. Someone asked me how big it was. It's 14 mm wide. I didn't measured the size of the pendant with the bail because it's the actual piece that mattered to me the most.

afreebird

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, that is beautiful!! I'm in love. Congrats on such a gorgeous piece.

And I love the engraved loupe, too! Fun!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Lisa it's STUNNING! Just perfect in every way!! :love:

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Love it.

Just perfect on your neck. Really.

Hooray! Such fun.....Looking forward to the next!!!! :naughty:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Ack!

I love it!

So much sparkle!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous and I especially love the profile!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wow! This is stunning.

(Also, is it bad that I was as excited by the fact that you have an engraved loupe as I was that the pendant is so freaking perfect? Probably, right?)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! That is totally GORGEOUS!!!! Oh man it looks so great on you!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I want one!! :naughty:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you SO much ladies! Your feedback means so much to me, especially since I cherish your opinions and I *love* your beautiful jewelry (Annette and Michelle!) Each of us who were lucky enough to attend the fabulous Whiteflash dinner in New York city last October were gifted with a small shopping bag full of goodies that included customized loupes for all of us. I don't use this particular loupe because I don't want anything to happen to it! I know I'm silly but I want to have it - always.

LALove, it will be available in the near future if you'd really like to have one ;)) . A few other ladies have already said the same. What fun!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strawdermangrl|1296057733|2833534 said:
Love it.

Just perfect on your neck. Really.

Hooray! Such fun.....Looking forward to the next!!!! :naughty:

<<<BIG HUGS!>>>

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
wow!!! THat is stunning!!!!! I love love its beautiful and delicate presence :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
bellissima :love: :love: :love: :love: It looks so elegant on lovely you!!! :appl: :appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfect Lisa, and looks gorgeous on you. Congratulations on such a wonderful project!

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
congrats! it's lovely! but even more so on pulling through that horrible treatment, because nothing is worth more than our health

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that piece is perfection, plain and simple!! Absolutely exquisite, looks gorgeous on you, elegant and yet with just the right touch of bling...I'm very impressed with the craftsmanship, it really does look perfect in every way! :love: :love: :love:

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Lisa, that came out unbelievably gorgeous!

You have exquisite taste, and it looks right at home on your neck!

Woo-Hoo! :naughty:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on surviving your ordeal AND on creating such a beautiful piece of jewelry! It is truly an heirloom piece and gorgeous on your neck!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pendant! The neck shots are terrific!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Can I borrow it? :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that really is beautiful! :love: I love the sides and the milgrain and the shape, and of course...the diamonds! Oh, and the bail...it is perfect! What a nice momento to celebrate your recovery!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What a statement piece! All the detailing is amazing! :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is stunning Lisa...so glad you pulled through your health crisis.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness, it's beyond gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

congrats on getting through a very trying time health-wise. i hope all is better now & wish you nothing but good health to enjoy your lovely pendant!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it's so beautiful and it looks great on you. WF did an awesome job! I am glad to hear that you have survived whatever health issues you had. wear the pendant in good health!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
If this is not gem of the week next week, Imma hafta kick some ass. It's drop dead gorgeous. :love:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! Wear that lovely pendant in good health! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results