shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my CVB Zephyr halo!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :love: Captivating! That color is amazing!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an interesting stone and setting! It is very eye catching - I really like it! Enjoy Queenie!!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :clap: Love the brushed platinum coolness with the teal - very complimentary...

* Side note: do you mind if I ask if CVB and Erika W used to work together or something... very similar design styles!? :think: ie. My first thought was this was a EW ring! Not intended as slight on anyone's behalf, a genuine query.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Such an outstanding ring. I see a lot of teal in the photos on my screen... o_O It's a beautiful colour and goes so well with the platinum! What alloy is that platinum?

Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the satin finish!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the e-w design and the halo inside the bezel:love:.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! And it looks amazing on your hand!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
A65DE9A4-91FA-4A17-8E80-606E4B596C0C.jpeg Made by CVB!! Set in brushed platinum, teal colored oval sapphire. Will be receiving this beauty later this week as I am out of town. Will upload more photos later. So excited to add to my Caysie collection.

This is a unique and impressive ring! I love the orientation of the sapphire and the design of the halo- really original and spectacular!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks amazing on your hand. A true masterpiece by Caysie.
Such an elegant look

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow I can’t believe I missed this thread, that sapphire is such a beautiful color and the setting is gorgeous! It looks amazing on your hand! You have some really knock out pieces Queenie!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results