shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my CVB Zephyr halo!

Q

Queenie60

I saw this on her IG and thought how striking! Caysie’s artful settings for colored stones are stunning and unique! Can’t wait to see more of this! Did she source the sapphire as well?

@Bonfire. Yes, I purchased the stone from Caysie and we came up with the setting that both of us like. She’s quite talented.

Q

Queenie60

Whoa saw this on Insta today HOPED it was a PSer.. it's perfect love everything about it Queenie, great setting! :love::love:
@Tekate Thank you. I always enjoy your posts.

Q

Queenie60

I really like settings made by CVB..... Very nice double claw and the sapphire has a super nice color!!! Pretty!!!! ;)2 can't wait for more pics!!! :geek2:
Yes, I like her settings and choice of design elements.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, so happy this is yours! I also saw it on IG and thought how beautiful and unique it is!:love: Caysie's design ideas are never-ending, which is not a good thing for those of us without a money tree! :lol:
You are collecting some gorgeous pieces!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection. :love: Can't wait to see more photos.

angeljosephy

Rough_Rock
Premium
The brushed platinum is gorgeous! Looking forward to your other pics.:kiss2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A65DE9A4-91FA-4A17-8E80-606E4B596C0C.jpeg Made by CVB!! Set in brushed platinum, teal colored oval sapphire. Will be receiving this beauty later this week as I am out of town. Will upload more photos later. So excited to add to my Caysie collection.
Oh I love this!!! I was drooling over it today on IG!!!! It's just stunning, reminds me of cool California dreamin....Absolutely love everything about this , the diamond halo paired with the milgrain, the luxurious brushed platinum that makes the metal just twinkle and sparkle almost like magic, the double claw prongs, the color of that sapphire :love:! Just extraordinary proportions (the angle of the metal halo even), angles, elements... It doesn't get any better, another masterpiece in your collection for sure. I hope you will be at the PS GTG in Carlsbad! I 'd love to see this beauty in person. That and all your others lol

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Q

Queenie60

Oh, so happy this is yours! I also saw it on IG and thought how beautiful and unique it is!:love: Caysie's design ideas are never-ending, which is not a good thing for those of us without a money tree! :lol:
You are collecting some gorgeous pieces!
Wish I had a money tree @diamondseeker2006 - there would be several more, that’s for sure. Thank you for the compliment. Q

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, love the colour of your Sapphire. I saw it on IG too earlier today, lovely to know it’s a PS baby.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, congrats we want lots of handpics!!!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such an elegant sapphire ring! Love the brushed platinum contrast against the diamonds and the intense sapphire.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! I love that teal!!!:love::love::love:

Q

Queenie60

Such an elegant sapphire ring! Love the brushed platinum contrast against the diamonds and the intense sapphire.
Thank you - it’s certainly a bit different which is what I like.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring, congrats we want lots of handpics!!!
Thank you @arkieb1 . It is quite beautiful and I have been sapphire hunting for quite sometime and this one just spoke to me.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous & striking! You lucky lady!

Q

Queenie60

wFKQhgMGRXyIJDpI39iC6Q.jpg fOwX9FTTTUyj7ttD19g8Tw.jpg 7Al7+fJGQU+8k6pAMhacMg.jpg As promised - here are a few hand shots as well as a photo with a flower. Such a beautiful ring - has a lot of presence on the hand without being overwhelming. My right hand ring finger is 5.5. I find that there's more blue than teal in the stone. I'm loving this ring. It is so comfortable. Thank you Caysie!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results