shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Introducing...Isadora! I am sooooo in love!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Diamond Details:
2.538 carat ACA I VS2
measurements 8.75-8.78x5.42mm
Depth % 61.8
Table % 55.9
Crown Angle 34.6
Crown % 15.2
Star 51
Pavilion Angle 40.9
Pavilion % 43.2
Lower Girdle % 78.0
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Negligible
Girdle Thin to Medium Faceted

You can see diamond ASET, hearts and arrows images here:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-my-new-darlin-details-images.210819/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-my-new-darlin-details-images.210819/[/URL]

Glamour shots from Whiteflash!

isadora_cropped.jpg

isadora_cropped_2.jpg

isadora_cropped_3.jpg

baroque

Shiny_Rock
some more Whiteflash pics...profile shots:

isadora_profile.jpg

isadora_profile2.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah! Its so perfect! I'm glad you "had" to use yellow gold because it really does make this classic solitaire look more unique.

Also, can. You say huge diamond?!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, if I do say so myself! :appl: WF did a fantastic job on yours, too! Would love to see handshots of your complete set all together!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the cut of the diamond. Great choice.

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Some of you know I had been waiting for 2 days(!) my hubby to come home to open the FedEx package.
It was worth the wait :)

We went up to Pittock Mansion, a lovely view point of Portland, OR, where he proposed to me about 16 years ago.
He "re-proposed" with me on the same bench there and it was so sweet. When he opened the ring box I was so amazed by this gorgeous beauty! We recreated the next stop, at the place we had our first date. It was all really sweet and special.

I will try to get some IRL pics today, although I really only use my phone for pics these days, can you really get good ring pics with your phone camera? I will try...also, might dust off that real camera and try that!

I can't even describe how beautiful this sparkler is! And I will have to post a testimonial for Whiteflash and Brittany and her patience with me! It was a really great experience!

P.S. Do you see the little surprise stones in the shank? Our birthstones. They are so tiny, I love them!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your stunning new engàgement ring!!! The diamond is the perfect size with perfect specs in a classic elegant setting beautifully rendered in yellow gold. And how special for your hubby to re-propose.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, it's drop dead gorgeous :love: And huge! Many congrats, you must be ecstatic - I can't imagine how you will get anything done with this beauty on your finger to admire!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isadora is magnificent! Just stunning! I love the yellow gold! Can't wait to see hand shots :love:

baroque

Shiny_Rock
m-2-b|1425748164|3843364 said:
It's beautiful, if I do say so myself! :appl: WF did a fantastic job on yours, too! Would love to see handshots of your complete set all together!

Thanks m-2-b! You're inspiration really helped! I like the softened edge on the shank, it looks very tiffany-esque to me, and the "medium height" set is just perfection!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baroque|1425748422|3843367 said:
Some of you know I had been waiting for 2 days(!) my hubby to come home to open the FedEx package.
It was worth the wait :)

We went up to Pittock Mansion, a lovely view point of Portland, OR, where he proposed to me about 16 years ago.
He "re-proposed" with me on the same bench there and it was so sweet. When he opened the ring box I was so amazed by this gorgeous beauty! We recreated the next stop, at the place we had our first date. It was all really sweet and special.

I will try to get some IRL pics today, although I really only use my phone for pics these days, can you really get good ring pics with your phone camera? I will try...also, might dust off that real camera and try that!

I can't even describe how beautiful this sparkler is! And I will have to post a testimonial for Whiteflash and Brittany and her patience with me! It was a really great experience!

P.S. Do you see the little surprise stones in the shank? Our birthstones. They are so tiny, I love them!

You can absolutely get good photos with your phone. All my photos are from my phone. If your phone camera app has this option, turn your camera on macro. If you're in a warm climate try taking a picture wonder a tree otherwise try it next to a window or on a windowsill

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!!! Hand shots please!!!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I can't wait to see hand shots, too!!!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Why, HELLLOOOO Isadora!! Just amazing! So classic, timeless, perfect! YesYes, handshots a must! Those arrows!! Wowza! :love:

I hope this beauty stays with you forever and that it gets passed down! ... Well done!!

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, it is fabulous!!! I can't wait to see hand shots..it must look huge.
Congrats, you must be on could nine:) What an exciting weekend.

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everybody! I am over the moon, in case you couldn't tell! Niel, thanks for the camera tips! It's an iPhone 6, I think it does macro automatically, if I use it right...

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is beautiful!! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!...a top ideal cut stone in a classic setting.. :love: it doesn't get any better than this!.. :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Baroque! This is simply gorgeous! And how touching and beautiful to recreate the proposal. Way better (not even comparable) to a FaceTime experience. Congrats and enjoy!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So elegant, so classic and a LOVELY large size TOO! You got the whole shootin' match there!

Its beautiful, congratulations and a charming day at the Mansion and then at your first date site! Excellent!!!

Niel, regarding using pics from our phones (or in my case, my Kindle Fire) do you just use a micro USB or USB cord from the phone/Kindle to the computer with PS loaded to be able to access those pics?

I've wondered about this with people posting those behind-the-wheel fire shots!!! How did they then upload them to a computer to post to PS.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful - you've got to take some hand shots! Your iPhone will do a great job!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautifiul diamond and beautiful ring! Another vote for hand shots!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Those are my hubby and my birthstones too! October and July right? I have a small ruby in my ring for his birthstone and our anniversary. I love the special touch that only I can see. I love your ring. I am considering changing mine to a similar setting. Just beautiful. Can't wait to see your whole set!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
OK...so I did photo shoot with her today...about a zillion pictures with all different backgrounds...it there an acceptable number of photos to post to the thread? Because thanks to Niel's advice and an exceptionally beautiful NW Spring day, I have tons...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baroque|1425784573|3843609 said:
OK...so I did photo shoot with her today...about a zillion pictures with all different backgrounds...it there an acceptable number of photos to post to the thread? Because thanks to Niel's advice and an exceptionally beautiful NW Spring day, I have tons...

I'd say between 20 and 100 would be good! :bigsmile: Can't wait to see them!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baroque|1425784573|3843609 said:
Tons is the appropriate amount! ;-)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All would be perfectly acceptable - lol!!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous - ideal cut with classic setting :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results