shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Introducing...Isadora! I am sooooo in love!

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Love all the pictures, she truly is a classic beauty!!! And how awesome it seems to fit well with your original band..perfect.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That setting is just superb! I love it and I love how the stone looks against the yellow gold. It looks great with your wedding band - I love the classic look!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I love the sttone. 2.5 RB is just huge . Enjoy it

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everybody! I can't stop looking at her! I can't believe how white this "I" stone is, too. All I was hoping for and more!
I can't believe she's mine and I get to wear her every day. Almost worth breaking my hand for!

(for those who do not know this...I fell and broke my hand in Times Square in December and lost my ER there when I took it off because of my hand swelling...so this is my replacement-and upgrade from 1.5 carat)

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
What a way to get there, with the injury and all. But, she is really something! She speaks for herself.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
baroque, so sorry to hear about your hand, but congratulations on such an amazing diamond. Isadora just glows!!! (to my eye) and the diamond looks so big on your hands. Just beautiful!!
Thank you for the amazing pictures.
May I ask what is your ring size?

baroque

Shiny_Rock
ringcat|1425901569|3844195 said:
baroque, so sorry to hear about your hand, but congratulations on such an amazing diamond. Isadora just glows!!! (to my eye) and the diamond looks so big on your hands. Just beautiful!!
Thank you for the amazing pictures.
May I ask what is your ring size?

Thank you, it was (and still is) an ordeal...still healing. So sorry I forgot to post my ring size, it's 6.75...but it's a little loose, I will have to decide in the next week or so if I need it to be sized down maybe a 1/4 size, I just don't want it to spin. My finger size seems to really fluctuate depending on hot or cold conditions, so it's always been a challenge.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks baroque! I think the stone looks the perfect size on your finger. Sorry to hear it is not 100% yet. Hope your hand heals soon. In the meantime I am glad you have Isadora to gaze at. I keeping staring at your amazing pictures of her :appl:

cbruecher

Rough_Rock
This is possibly the best thread on here! So many amazing photos of a yellow gold Tiffany inspired solitaire in 2+ carats!
I have been looking for inspiration for so long for this style ring as I'm a few months off having mine made with a 2.5ct diamond.
Keep posting pics if you have them!! :love:

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
So so sooooo lovely. Congratulations!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So nice!! :love: :love: More pictures please :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're already on page 3...how did I miss this beauty!?!

Congratulations!!! She really is a beauty!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
LOVE this!! I love the setting with the yellow gold shank. And I don't think you can have too many photos on a SMTB thread. :lol: :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful stone/ring :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: Stunning in every way!! LOVE the yellow gold and the stone is out of this world!! I do hope your hand heals soon :)) .

You can never, ever post too many pictures! :naughty: :bigsmile:

baroque

Shiny_Rock
I'm so flattered that Isadora's thread has revived! It was her one year anniversary last week :)

I would be delighted to post anniversary pictures. I'll take some with the YG/Platinum 2mm Tiffany stacking band/spacer that hubby bought me for Christmas. It completes my set very well and did help some the spinning issue I was having.

I still lust after other settings, but hesitate to consider changing, since this one was done so well, the risk has not been worth it.
I've never once questioned the stone, LOVE the stone and stare at it too much :love:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :appl:

baroque

Shiny_Rock
I don't know how you all get those great arrow shots...but here's my best effort for quick update with my new Tiffany spacer.

img_11040.jpg

img_11041.jpg

img_11042.jpg

img_11043.jpg

baroque

Shiny_Rock
a few more...

img_11044.jpg

img_11045.jpg

img_11046.jpg

img_11047.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the spacer band! Lucky you for having long fingers to support three rings - it looks fabulous!!!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
I love the spacer band! Lucky you for having long fingers to support three rings - it looks fabulous!!!
Thank you! It (for now) satisfied my desire to take up more real estate on the length of my finger. I previously had a wider band on my ER, so the solitaire and my WB didn't really look complete to me. Plus, I really do think it has helped reduce the spinning.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY!!! it looks gorgeous on your hand! congratulations.. I love it.

:love: :love: :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Nice to see some new pictures of this beauty. I really like your new stack and I'm glad it helped with your spinning issues. You have to love those Tiffany wedding bands!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
baroque said:
MissGotRocks said:
Thank you! It (for now) satisfied my desire to take up more real estate on the length of my finger. I previously had a wider band on my ER, so the solitaire and my WB didn't really look complete to me. Plus, I really do think it has helped reduce the spinning.

Love how the Tiffany band looks in your stack! And of course I love your ACA too... Such a gorgeous combination! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results