shape
carat
color
clarity

Input needed for CAD for my OEC reset - specifically what to do with ring shoulders

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
And truly my thoughts are if you weren’t wanting the general design feature effects as rustic they are and you aren’t smitten- I think it’s a redo. Not a rework of multiple areas.

I am just now seeing this sentence (I think you added it later) and from the video it does not have the patina look. It's amazing how different the still photo is from the vid; perhaps there was a filter or something because there is almost a blackened look to it in the photo, which is a look I have seen in jewelry. But it's totally absent in the video so I don't think there is any issue there. :bigsmile:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely crazy that it’s not patina but only is a dark reflection.
You can actually see it as a reflection in the “up the skirt” photo you posted :)

My rustic comment really is pointed towards some of the milgrain looking aged - and yes the super macro photos amplify that - and getting any rework milgrain done or added to
And having it ‘match’ the existing is harder to do than the initial whole job. But again - macro photos.

We all know DK does phenomenal customer service and strives for their customers to be totally happy.
Enjoy your beautiful ring!

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I gave him an inspo photo and said I wanted the gold to look like that. I just got a video and the color is super beautiful. It does look quite different from the photo.
2AF9D218-0671-42B7-8A0F-7C296614E041.jpeg CA8FE62A-BD12-4932-B621-0B720D72BE06.jpeg

These shots are awesome! Talk about a difference in color from the pics. Now it’s all golden goodness. :kiss2: Once the milgrain is tweaked, this is going to be perfect!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I thought it would be fun to share a few links of the before and after with the stone.

before:

After:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's so perfect. I love all the things! :love: It's matte, it's architectural, it has milgrain and that rock...

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I love the matte gold finish so much! I have some limoges porcelain with a matte gold finish. I wish you lived closer so we could do I photo shoot!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Somebody had DK make a ring like mine with an emerald shaped emerald and it is gorgeous and now I want one! Hahahaha!
171DF258-87A8-4378-9B9D-C1CA3D32E7E5.jpeg
F1E64C5D-5A93-43CC-ACD2-64ABBC3FE858.jpeg

I think you need more fingers @Mreader LOL

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results