shape
carat
color
clarity

In PRAISE of WINK JONES; my new diamond bangle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It seems like forever since I began to search for a diamond bangle--I scoured every B & M in town and half the Internet. What I dreampt about--a diamond bangle that resembled a shared prong eternity ring--just didn''t want to be found. Enter Wink Jones. I emailed him about my "vision" and he made it so. Although a good deal more trouble to him than myself--apparently the mount kept breaking while stone setting, so a different, heavier one had to be procured--I never heard about it once. I just agreed to the specs and that was it. Wink was a dream to work with, and although some variation from the original quote came to be, HE did NOT charge me more when some extras came to fruition in the end. I could NOT believe it!! Such professionalism is unheard of, and such a nice person to talk to. I highly recommend Wink: it was a pleasure to work long distance with him

I LOVE my bangle!!!!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

bangle1.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The specs: 3.22 CTW, top quality color/cut/clarity that only Wink would use. These pics DO NOT capture the sparkle--all one sees is diamond and no metal at all. The first quote was for 79, 5 point stones, but when that mount turned out to be too fragile, this one was found which uses 4 pointers instead.

bangle2.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the
14.gif
freckles. Couldn''t you just see this bangle in every color of sapphire, garnet.....this list is endless!! The problem is that I only have one!!

bangle3.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Positively STUNNING beautiful!

Congratulations - wear in good health!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Cow!
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh my heavens! Yowza!!!! Great googly moogly!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous!!! I am completely in love with that style of bangle, it''s now nearing the top of my "gottahaveit" list.
31.gif
Congratulations!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
That is truly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.gif
30.gif
10.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, that is one beautiful bracelet
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And yes, Wink is such a pleasure to work with. He has got a fan club on PS who post on this thread.

You should ask him if your melee are machine cut H&As from Isreal. Last I heard, that was what he was using.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Sharon,
It''s just beautiful. What a great piece to have. Wink is the greatest from what I''ve heard and someday I would love to work with him as well. ENJOY, it''s stunning!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
18.gif
yum! that is a band of sparkle dream come true!
36.gif
very nice sharon
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Sharon, it''s beautiful!
30.gif

Wow, a shared prong bracelet...I think you are on to something here!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
My gosh, I never thought of a diamond bangle before!! Uh oh, I think I have yet another addition to the "wish list"
36.gif
DH will love this one!
20.gif

that''s a beauty!! Enjoy it!!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Oh Wow!

I love it.
You should add it to the "Wink" thread.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
oh, I want one! That is just gorgeous. I''d love one or two or three!! Stacked eye candy.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! And how fun to mix with other bangles!
31.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome! I want one!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
nice, nice , nice!!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
10.gif
Just saw it on your wrist.....that''s lovely!!!!!!!!!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmmmmmmmmm I WANT ONE
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
It''s STUNNING
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

How beautiful and unique!! I just love the setting and know you are thrilled!!! Yes, I could see one with sapphires....one with rubies.....one with emeralds.....ohhhhh the possibilities are endless
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooohhh that is seriously fabulous!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/9/2005 11:12:32 PM
Author: cflutist
Sharon, that is one beautiful bracelet
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And yes, Wink is such a pleasure to work with. He has got a fan club on PS who post on this thread.

You should ask him if your melee are machine cut H&As from Isreal. Last I heard, that was what he was using.
HI:

CFlutist: I cannot be absolutely certain if these melee are from the origins you speak: but the sparkle/fire is amazing!!!! Those stones exceed my expectations.
And too, I cannot say enough good things about Wink; a very good distance, custom desgin experience.

Thanks ya''ll for your kind words: I simply couldn''t take it off after I got it last night, and it nearly blinded my hubby while outside when helping him pour 50kgs. of sand into the base of our newly build basketball hoop.

Stackable bracelets in every color is the new "must have"!!
31.gif

cheers--Sharon

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/9/2005 10:44:51 PM
Author:canuk-gal
HI:

Enter Wink Jones. I emailed him about my ''vision'' and he made it so. Although a good deal more trouble to him than myself--apparently the mount kept breaking while stone setting, so a different, heavier one had to be procured--I never heard about it once. (snip) it was a pleasure to work long distance with him

I LOVE my bangle!!!!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Thank you so much for your kind words. Actually though I did not have any problem with this bracelet. The maker of the original finding told me that there had been too many problems with the original piece that they had made and told me that they were now doing a slightly heavier piece that took 82 stones instead of 79.

I made the executive decision to go for it. The finding and the labor were slightly higher than I quoted our Canadian friend, but the total weight of diamonds was slightly less so she ended up paying the original quoted price for the finding and labor (fair is fair, I did not call to get permission for the higher priced item so I did not charge any extra) and then the diamonds were charged at the agreed upon price per carat so she ended up paying less than she was originally expecting.

It is a stunning piece and I am glad you like it Sharon. I am ready to make the rest of your stack, one at a time or all at once when ever you command!

Wink

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful bangle bracelet! Looks great on you.

And WTG Wink!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

Rube

Shiny_Rock
That is a BEAUTIFUL bracelet!
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Sharon: That is AWESOME! Can you post a wrist pic of both new bracelets?
30.gif
31.gif
36.gif

Thanks, and wear it in good health.
1.gif

Heather

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Canuk-gal! Glad to know your cross-border collaboration was such a success. It surely look beautiful from here, and indeed, a stack of them seems to be an absolute necessity.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/10/2005 4:46:06 PM
Author: Gale
Canuk-gal! Glad to know your cross-border collaboration was such a success. It surely look beautiful from here, and indeed, a stack of them seems to be an absolute necessity.
Gale!

Perhaps with some of those Richard H beauties
31.gif
???

cheers--Sharon

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Sharon, this bangle is just THE BOMB!!!!! WOW!!!
30.gif
I want one now!!!!
18.gif
11.gif
It''s incredible! And bangles are ALL the rage, you know.
2.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results