shape
carat
color
clarity

**In Memorium** Barry Bridgestock''s personal jewel collection

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay if you move to NM, but boo for having to do the long distance thing. If you have any questions, I'll be around. Or if you need any advice or help with anything...and of course Skippy and MonkeyPie are here as well.

There isn't really an emotie that fits the look on my face.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I hope it is not a bad look. I have nothing against NM, I have never been there. It seems like a cool place, it is more the long distance thing. I am sure I will have questions in the future if this becomes for sure, but for now, I am still kind of playing the waiting game.

BTW - these stones are awesome, thanks for putting them up.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I know what you mean about the distance thing. FI has been considering going to the east coast for work, and the idea just pains me. I think it's a pretty cool place. I was homesick for it for the 9 months I was in upstate NY. Then again, I came home and missed NY and the city terribly. And still do.

Either way, let us know.

40.gif

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the pics, finally something for us guys
9.gif
Reeeaaally like the green tourmaline ring and also love the pretty malaya (but not the ring design itself that much). Some awsome pieces!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
What a fun thread! Thanks for posting that, Freke. I can''t get my guy to wear gemstones...

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I completely missed this! What a cool thread. Thanks Freke, for putting it together and a big thank you to Barry for sharing. The tsav/agate is really neat and the colors of the stones are just incredible.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing! Great eye candy!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos Miss Freke. Would it be impolite to enquire if there is a Mrs Bridgestock? If so, perhaps on your next trip, you might be able to arrange another photo call.

RNgemlover

Shiny_Rock
Any other ones? Diamonds, rubies, sapphires, alexandrites??? Those are really cool!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Freke. What a lovely collection Barry has - I ADORE the Afghan. WOW
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Just awesome!

I love that he has a big chrysoprase ring--I really love chrysoprase!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 12:17:39 PM
Author: Gailey
Lovely photos Miss Freke. Would it be impolite to enquire if there is a Mrs Bridgestock? If so, perhaps on your next trip, you might be able to arrange another photo call.
There is a Mrs. Bridgestock. I asked about her jewelry collection when I saw all of his rings. He said that she prefers moon stone and doesn''t actually have many faceted stones! He mentioned something about her being "over it" Lol.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:10:21 PM
Author: mercoledi
Psst, Freke- Did you see this design from Paul Bensel? It reminds me of another setting you were looking at for a forever setting.
I didn''t! His gold work is stunning! And that ring is so cool looking!!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:57:30 PM
Author: FrekeChild

There is a Mrs. Bridgestock. I asked about her jewelry collection when I saw all of his rings. He said that she prefers moon stone and doesn''t actually have many faceted stones! He mentioned something about her being ''over it'' Lol.
Do you think that is akin to working in a sweet shop (aka candy store) and getting so sick of eating sweets that you never look at them again?

Note to self: Never go back to working for a jeweller and forget all thoughts of marrying a lapidarist!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:59:16 PM

Date: 2/27/2009 4:10:21 PM
Author: mercoledi
Psst, Freke- Did you see this design from Paul Bensel? It reminds me of another setting you were looking at for a forever setting.
I didn''t! His gold work is stunning! And that ring is so cool looking!!!
That ring is a thing of beauty. I had not seen his work before. Barry is recommending him in his latest e-mail.

Another note to self: Get on that train to Yuma!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 1:39:59 PM
Do you think that is akin to working in a sweet shop (aka candy store) and getting so sick of eating sweets that you never look at them again?

Note to self: Never go back to working for a jeweller and forget all thoughts of marrying a lapidarist!
Lol. NO KIDDING!!!!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 1:39:59 PM
Date: 2/27/2009 4:57:30 PM

There is a Mrs. Bridgestock. I asked about her jewelry collection when I saw all of his rings. He said that she prefers moon stone and doesn''t actually have many faceted stones! He mentioned something about her being ''over it'' Lol.

Hahaha I guess I should stop telling BF to quit law school and learn how to cut gems!
3.gif

This is why I never worked in a coffee shop...I love it too much to want to become sick of it

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread for a while! Thanks Barry and Freke for sharing... such eye-candy
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results