shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm such a chicken

Trasid1

Rough_Rock
I've been looking for years and I haven't seen it in person but I'm seriously considering this Stuller in 1x white gold. I have 2 questions...1) my diamond is 7.2 mm but the setting comes in 7.0 and 7.4. I hate air lines. Which mm should I go and why? 2) what type of wedding band (not curved) could I wear with it and will the band always lean crooked? https://www.stuller.com/products/bu...dationSource=SearchRedirect#/mounting-options Screenshot_2019-11-09-01-20-05.png Screenshot_2019-11-09-01-20-05.png

headlight

Ideal_Rock
That’s a really pretty design. You don’t like the band that goes with it? Do the stones in the halo come in it already? If so, what color?... you want to make sure that it will be a good match to your diamond. Who will be setting the ring?... I would ask them which size to order. On that note, wouldn’t you just be getting it through your jeweler?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a really pretty setting that has such a cool and unique vibe to it.

I would definitely talk the jeweler about your options. When I custom designed my wife's e-ring, having an airline was very important to her because the way it wraps around it essentially creates a halo type look and she prefers a tiny amount of space so the stones don't bleed together. She also dislikes too much space.

With her style of ring I agree it works out nicely. On this style I can see how an air gap might take away from the overall look.

Keep in mind that 0.20mm is only about 1/128th of an inch which is just a sliver of space. While I understand and agree it can change the aesthetics I also think the jeweler could manipulate the setting enough to give your desired look.

DKJPV_0629_WR-1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results