shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT I'm officially engaged, custom hand forged ring by ERD

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you bright ice, congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is simply stunning and just sheer perfection. :love: :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, brightice, this is soooo beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! :appl: :appl: :wavey:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! What a beautiful ring!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and setting for a very special lady!!! :love: It turned out great and I am soooo happy for you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring turned out beautifully!

qwedsy

Rough_Rock
Oh my, definitely one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. There's nothing I would change about it.. Gorgeous! And most importantly; Congratulations on your engagement :wavey:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovely!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That ring is a dream! :love:

Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous. Dang it, CatMom. I was looking forward to meeting you at the GTG. I thought it was next weekend, not last Saturday

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Gem Queen it is next (this coming) weekend!!

Bright ice this is one BEAUTIFUL ring...can't say that enough!! You deserve the best sweetie and you definitely got it!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!!

Anne

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem Queen|1401147728|3680592 said:
Fabulous. Dang it, CatMom. I was looking forward to meeting you at the GTG. I thought it was next weekend, not last Saturday

Gem Queen, the PS GTG is next Saturday. At least that's when I will be there. :lol:

mayday

Shiny_Rock
I am so happy for you, Dear! what a beautiful OEC and such a beautifully conceived and rendered setting! May you wear it for many happy years!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!! What a gorgeous ring! It looks so beautiful on you!!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Truly stunning!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so thrilled to hear of your engagement bright ice! Life can be so full of twists and turns, I'm so happy your journey led you here to you lovely fiancé... And this amazing ring! The diamond is spectacular and the setting divine.

This stone is a fair bit less tinted than your previous, was that happenstance or dis you color preferences change over time?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1401160598|3680697 said:
I am so thrilled to hear of your engagement bright ice! Life can be so full of twists and turns, I'm so happy your journey led you here to you lovely fiancé... And this amazing ring! The diamond is spectacular and the setting divine.

This stone is a fair bit less tinted than your previous, was that happenstance or dis you color preferences change over time?

Thank you Dreamer D. I preferred a lighter color this time around. I love the J, it is very white but of course there is a bit of tint from the side but I am VERY HAPPY with it.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations sweetie. Your ring couldn't be any more spectacular if you tried. It's just beyond words. Every aspect of it has been done perfectly. Wear it in the best of health and with great happiness. BTW, your pics are fantastic!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the engagement and a gorgeous ring. The finger coverage is fab!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats and I'd love to see your wedding pics!! It's next month, isn't it?

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring---beautiful diamond and fabulous setting! Congratulations and all the best for your married life :appl: :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement, bright ice! So happy for you! The hand shot of your fabulous ring took my breath away. Seriously gorgeous!!!!!! :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw Bright, I am just THRILLED to see you happy! You so deserve it! And that ring... OOH LA LA!!! That is one fabulous rock and the setting is absolutely beautiful!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very excited for you!! The ring is absolutely stunning! A testament to your fabulous taste! :love:

missymoo

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness!! Your ring makes my heart go pitter-patter!!! What a beauty - so white and gorgeous!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

missymoo

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness!! Your ring makes my heart go pitter-patter!!! What a beauty - so white and gorgeous!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

LindyLoooo

Rough_Rock
Very beautiful!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
It's really gorgeous! :love:
And as much as I love bands - I really love a bold e-ring on it's own!
Wonderful choice!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1401209316|3681001 said:
It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats and I'd love to see your wedding pics!! It's next month, isn't it?

Wedding is 6/13/14. I'll post some photos when they are ready.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back, hoping for new pics :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results