shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m not even engaged yet and look at what I did!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
So I''ve decided I need to stop lurking in BWW because it does horrible things to me....
I don''t have a ring yet but I''ve already put together an "inspiration board"

I think it''s time for an intervention!!!
20.gif

Reception Inspiration Board.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO. You're in good company, so don't worry... Link

ETA: that was in MAY! OMG!!!!I'm going to be waiting forever!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous inspiration board! (I''m such an enabler.) Can I ask where your mountain setting is? I am a mountain girl, and I thought I recognized it.

I lurked and saved things to my inspiration folder on my computer for months before getting engaged. After I got engaged, a good chunk of it changed; some of my preferences changed after looking at more magazines and going to more weddings, but I also tried to take my FI''s taste and our budget into account. So I say, keep inspiration board-ing away, but be aware that you might end up with something different when the time comes to put down those deposits
1.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
It may be early but your collage is beautiful.
1.gif
Are you hoping for a winter wedding? I love the lilac and purple combination - never seen that before. And that cake is very pretty!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...I''m was in need of scolding and got enabling instead
3.gif
j/k
9.gif

Freke yours is awesome!!! I was thinking blue and silver too since we''ll be getting married in the winter...but then thought warm purples would be a good contrast to the snow..

Kitty: I''m glad you like it...The pic in the top right is in Beaver Creek CO...it''s just called the Beaver Creek Resort...I''m hoping to have our reception there. I love the pic because the resort is the only thing lit up...it just looks so cool.

Sha: Yeah winter is what we had in mind...either December 09 or Jan 10

I started to put together a "Ceremony Inspiration board" but had to stop myself...I was getting way too carried away...maybe that can be a project for tomorrow
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for tomorrow! I can't tell you how many inspiration collages I've made. A whole bunch when we talked about getting married here, and then about a gazillion more when we started talking about getting married in Vegas.

I seriously think I have probably made about...35 of them. (I'm so ashamed!)

ETA: BTW, I totally forgot to mention it, but I love everything you have on there. It's absolutely gorgeous!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Guilty... Yours is fantastic BTW! Love the colors, and that cake is gorg!

myinspboard.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
haha! Well, I've got tons of plans and photos to go along with it, just never made the collage just yet. Looks like I better get to work and make one myself as I already have everything I need to make one. hehe
27.gif

No worries, you are in good company.
3.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Sunny how''d you get your shoes on there without using a background....

These are mine but if I put them on the collage they look funny cause of the green background
8.gif

Purple Shoes.jpg

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
ams I love the coloring in your inspiration board! the purple is just a gorgeous color for winter weddings
30.gif
I took a peak at the website from the bottom of the board and I know where I''ll be fiddling around on later tonight... no more inspiration folders on my desktop!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 6:15:04 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
ams I love the coloring in your inspiration board! the purple is just a gorgeous color for winter weddings
30.gif
I took a peak at the website from the bottom of the board and I know where I''ll be fiddling around on later tonight... no more inspiration folders on my desktop!
BridalCanvas is just as addicting as PS...consider yourself warned
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
oooooooo
30.gif
see, I have some shoe ideas but haven''t ever been sold on a pair I would just love to have.......

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 6:19:14 PM
Author: ams0124
BridalCanvas is just as addicting as PS...consider yourself warned
3.gif
So I didn''t know about this place. Looks like I''m going to get even more ideas. I wish I were home to put my stuff together to show......(that''s where the Dreamgirl''s Dream Wedding Library is located
27.gif
)

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I love the colors, and that cake is gorgeous!
1.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I might have to do one of those......could be nice thearapy.....

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 5:57:01 PM
Kitty: I''m glad you like it...The pic in the top right is in Beaver Creek CO...it''s just called the Beaver Creek Resort...I''m hoping to have our reception there. I love the pic because the resort is the only thing lit up...it just looks so cool.
I thought I recognized it
1.gif
. Beaver Creek isn''t too far away from where I grew up. It''s one of my favorite places to ski because the runs are so long, and the lift lines are never that bad. Are you a Colorado girl?

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 6:05:54 PM
Author: sunnyd
LOL! Guilty... Yours is fantastic BTW! Love the colors, and that cake is gorg!
I love that dress too!!! Who is the designer?

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 7:41:37 PM
Author: kittybean

Date: 11/5/2008 5:57:01 PM
I thought I recognized it
1.gif
. Beaver Creek isn''t too far away from where I grew up. It''s one of my favorite places to ski because the runs are so long, and the lift lines are never that bad. Are you a Colorado girl?
Sure am
9.gif
Denver actually...I''ve never skied though
38.gif
SO will be teaching me this season

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
ams, freke, sunnyd...your boards are gorgeous!!!! i have random pics all thrown into one word document that i''m sure i''ll put into an inspiration board soon! bridal canvas sounds tempting....you girls are baaaaaaaad!!!!!
25.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Ha Ha! Beautiful inspiration, though!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
YAY you guys are using Bridal Canvas! Isn''t if fun!!!

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
its beautiful!!! i love it!!!

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, it''s gorgeous! I love the richness of the purples..
I''ve created a few inspiration boards myself, so you''re definitely in company.. no worries! ;]

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
I''m hooked! Here is my art deco themed inspiration board.

art deco small.JPG

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! I was feeling completely ridiculous because SO and I have actually talked about a destination wedding and I have one of these things!!! And he also hasn''t proposed yet! Whew! I love this place...it makes my neurosis seem not so neurotic! Anyhow, here''s mine below.

Hotchkiss DW1.JPG

megster84

Rough_Rock
I will totally help enable. I am such a bad BWW lurker, I love looking at their pictures/inspiration boards. I have yet to creat one since I am going back and forth about time of year and between 2 locations. Mind you we probably won''t be engaged for another 9 months or so (hopefully!) I also spend way more time than needed on brides.com and theknot.com. Yet, everytime I am on the knot I find a great article I want to read or a slideshow that I must sign up to see. I feel like I would be a cheater if I signed up before I was engaged...silly I know.

I love the boards. I think there is something magical and beautiful about a winter wedding (can you tell I am considering that option? slightly biased). Lets keep the enabling going...I am fluctuating between a winter (not Christmas) white wedding in a beautiful restaurant in a rose garden in Connecticut or a Gatsby style June wedding same place with soft colors but also mostly whites. Then the crazy side in me is thinking about the reception at Mystic Aquarium in CT. I know, 2 totally different ideas. I think in the long run SO and I will go for the June Gatsby, but I love looking at other ideas...and goodness knows I have some time on my hands to figure these things out.
3.gif

So, speak up other LIW''s, what will your wedding one day be like?

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 9:16:00 AM
Author: megster84
I will totally help enable. I am such a bad BWW lurker, I love looking at their pictures/inspiration boards. I have yet to creat one since I am going back and forth about time of year and between 2 locations. Mind you we probably won''t be engaged for another 9 months or so (hopefully!) I also spend way more time than needed on brides.com and theknot.com. Yet, everytime I am on the knot I find a great article I want to read or a slideshow that I must sign up to see. I feel like I would be a cheater if I signed up before I was engaged...silly I know.

I love the boards. I think there is something magical and beautiful about a winter wedding (can you tell I am considering that option? slightly biased). Lets keep the enabling going...I am fluctuating between a winter (not Christmas) white wedding in a beautiful restaurant in a rose garden in Connecticut or a Gatsby style June wedding same place with soft colors but also mostly whites. Then the crazy side in me is thinking about the reception at Mystic Aquarium in CT. I know, 2 totally different ideas. I think in the long run SO and I will go for the June Gatsby, but I love looking at other ideas...and goodness knows I have some time on my hands to figure these things out.
3.gif

So, speak up other LIW''s, what will your wedding one day be like?
I think both of your ideas sound beautiful...You should make inspiration boards for both!!
9.gif
11.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man, I LOVE the LIW board. Everytime I think I''m doing some ridiculous LIW thing, I find out that others are 10x worse than me!

I have not made an inspiration collage yet, but now I kind of want to! All of yours looks so nice!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Those are all beautiful!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
AMS! My shoes had a white background, so I guess I got lucky on that one.
9.gif
Your shoes are awesome!

The dress is by Pattis Bridal. I found them randomly on the knot, and I love them!!! They''re all so me, flowy, lacy, ruffly...ahhhh.
30.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results