shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m not even engaged yet and look at what I did!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Linda!
5.gif

ams, yep, another winter wedding here! Red, chocolate and gold are my colors, kinda going with a 1920s feel.

hisdiamondgirl! Whoa, that dress!!!
30.gif
What and who?!?! I love your board, looks kinda like mine! Ha!
9.gif

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Sunnyd, I LOVE the hair!!! I want it...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OMFG SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
You want the EXACT SAME San Patrick gown I am sooooooooooooo in love with. I''ve got it on my board too. It is sooooooo my dream dress!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 2:29:34 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
OMFG SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
You want the EXACT SAME San Patrick gown I am sooooooooooooo in love with. I''ve got it on my board too. It is sooooooo my dream dress!
LOL yayyyy!!! Do you have any other pics of it?!?! Everytime I search I get panda bears...
38.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY ME!!! After about 2 days of non-work (shhhhh) here is my dream wedding collage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so bad.
27.gif
(brought in the ol' library of dream wedding materials to work) I did it myself instead of using that website because it wasn't working for me. Also, I am knocking on wood for sharing my dream dress so I don't jinx myself. I don't want FF to see what I have in mind for a dream dress.....) So............................TADA!!!!!

My idea is Tiff Blue with corals. Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy, soft and romantic is key. The idea is sort of a throwback to the 40's style because I love that era! I MUST have a lacy delicate gown.
31.gif
A hairstyle similar to this (think Allie on the boat in The Notebook) Also, the tux in the corner is what I wished I could get him to wear. Think Bogart from Casablanca. The other guy at the bottom ( to the right of the flower girl) would be what I want the groomsmen to wear. Here it is
30.gif

BTW, I consider you privilaged to see this stuff. It has been kept secret under vault for no one to see until this moment. lol

dreamsweddingcollage.jpg

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamgirl it''s wonderful. So I don''t know you IRL but your board stikes me as completely *your personality*....If that makes any sense at all
9.gif
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Really? Awwwwwww thank you so much. It is SO ME!
31.gif
If I went with this whole idea of mine, everyone at the wedding would react the same way. It's to be expected.........lol And, coral and Tiff blue are my favorite colors. They also just so happen to compliment each other.

sunny- Not at this time.
8.gif
I only have what the website provides you with. But......that's not to say I don't look for more photos. (crazy I know)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful Dream!!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamgirl, WE DO HAVE THE SAME IDEAS!!! You are a genius!

Where did you find the flowergirl''s dress? It''s gorgeous! I am struggling with my colors because I want Tiffany blue, but I know that my BF will be getting me the Manolo Something Blue shoes for our wedding...and now I want both colors...and since we are definitely doing a DW, I want some of the warmer corals and such.

SO has that ivory dinner jacket...I will try to dig up a pic of him in it from last summer so you can see it....it is TOTALLY Humphrey Bogart.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you sunny!!
36.gif
36.gif

wannab- I remember (in a sense) where I got the flowergirl dress from. Let me do a little searching to find out for you! I see your struggle....hmmmm.....
Funny thing about that tux, first time I showed FF and told him I think it would work perfectly for what I want he said "Yeah!" And then last month or so I saw Eli Manning on the cover of Parade with the tux on and I showed FF and said "See! I think it would be so dreamy if you were to wear that!" And his response that time was "Naah"
6.gif
20.gif
lol The thoughts in my head were "OH YES YOU WILL!
29.gif
" hehe
27.gif
I just like the idea of the groom looking different than the groomsmen. I mean, the bridesmades don't wear the same gown as the bride. So why should the groom look just like the groomsmen? lol

OOOOOOOO I'm suddenly so excited!!
36.gif

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Hey Ladies! There is now a thread in BWW for all your wonderful collages/inspiration boards here, so feel free to add yours or get ideas!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 2:53:29 PM
Author: wannaBMrsH
Where did you find the flowergirl's dress? It's gorgeous!
I FOUND IT!!! Right here! This is also where I got the ring bearer photo from too.
36.gif

(I have this website saved at home, just not at work. I'm so happy I found it for you!)

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dreamgirl! You are amazing... This is the only pic I could find of BF and I with his dinner jacket on, but I think a friend of mine has a better one on her facebook...so I will go search for it.

DMS Summer Formal.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awww you are too kind!
4.gif

You and BF look so cute together! I''m loving the Bogie tux..........
9.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone here is so creative and talented!

I just quickly did one while I''m waiting for FI to wake up, it isn''t fantastic but you can get the idea
1.gif

canvas0100111.jpg

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
You guys all have such beautiful ideas!
Your weddings are going to be spectacular! (makes me want to be a guest!!)

Such a good idea. Sure beats my boring spreadsheets!!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 1:26:55 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
I did one last night like I''d said.. its a work in progress though. (The flowers are a fellow pser''s from her wedding pics. I fell in love) Also, Id change the color of the invitations to a green or burgundy.

urgh.. wouldnt let me log in but I emailed it to the SO so I have a copy! mwahahah!
Sailor...Your dress in the pic was my dream wedding dress! It was from this season and the POB in NYC didn''t even have it in so that ordered it in for me to try on. The dress that I wound up getting is very similar to this dress. I love this dress so much but it was MEGA more expensive than the dress that I got. Just wanted to tell you in case you had any questions.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
wannaBMrsH- I love the wedding dress in your inspiration board! Who is it by?
1.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 9:10:33 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

I did one last night like I''d said.. its a work in progress though. (The flowers are a fellow pser''s from her wedding pics. I fell in love) Also, Id change the color of the invitations to a green or burgundy.

urgh.. wouldnt let me log in but I emailed it to the SO so I have a copy! mwahahah!

Sailor...Your dress in the pic was my dream wedding dress! It was from this season and the POB in NYC didn''t even have it in so that ordered it in for me to try on. The dress that I wound up getting is very similar to this dress. I love this dress so much but it was MEGA more expensive than the dress that I got. Just wanted to tell you in case you had any questions.

Thanks emeraldlover... I figured as much. I havent gone as far to start pricing things out yet (still a LIW) and with the stock market in its current state my budget for my wedding has shrunk to 2/3 of what it was only a month and a half ago
8.gif
But I love that dress! Do you have a picture/link for the dress you chose? I''d love to see it.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:43:45 PM
Author: SailorsSweet

Thanks emeraldlover... I figured as much. I havent gone as far to start pricing things out yet (still a LIW) and with the stock market in its current state my budget for my wedding has shrunk to 2/3 of what it was only a month and a half ago
8.gif
But I love that dress! Do you have a picture/link for the dress you chose? I''d love to see it.
Here is the link to the dress I choose: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-found-my-dress.94354/ Ok, so really, I probably could have swung the POB 4200 dress if I really wanted it but...and there are a couple of big buts...#1...the 4200 top was straight across and with all the bows at the top it would have been really hard to make it into a sweetheart neckline and that looks the best on me. I didn''t love the way the 4200 sat on my armpits. and #2 the 4200 back looks exactly the same as the front. At that point it didn''t seam worth it to spend an extra 2k more on that dress. Yes, it was 2k more than the dress I choose. Crazy right!!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 8:51:28 PM
Date: 11/9/2008 8:43:45 PM

Author: SailorsSweet

I did one last night like I'd said.. its a work in progress though. (The flowers are a fellow pser's from her wedding pics. I fell in love) Also, Id change the color of the invitations to a green or burgundy.

Sailor...Your dress in the pic was my dream wedding dress! It was from this season and the POB in NYC didn't even have it in so that ordered it in for me to try on. The dress that I wound up getting is very similar to this dress. I love this dress so much but it was MEGA more expensive than the dress that I got. Just wanted to tell you in case you had any questions.

8.gif
But I love that dress! Do you have a picture/link for the dress you chose? I'd love to see it.

Here is the link to the dress I choose: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-found-my-dress.94354/ Ok, so really, I probably could have swung the POB 4200 dress if I really wanted it but...and there are a couple of big buts...#1...the 4200 top was straight across and with all the bows at the top it would have been really hard to make it into a sweetheart neckline and that looks the best on me. I didn't love the way the 4200 sat on my armpits. and #2 the 4200 back looks exactly the same as the front. At that point it didn't seam worth it to spend an extra 2k more on that dress. Yes, it was 2k more than the dress I choose. Crazy right!!

That is crazy considering the one you chose is gorgeous as well. I've been looking at a couple melissa sweet. I'm sure I'll have the same reservations you did once I start trying stuff on and it looks different on me than on the runway. Its funny that you mentioned how it fit in your armpit, I'm very particular about that as well and that would definitely be a turn off for me.
3.gif
Anyway, thanks for your input and help em1!
1.gif

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 2:28:55 PM
Author: sunnyd
Thanks Linda!
5.gif

ams, yep, another winter wedding here! Red, chocolate and gold are my colors, kinda going with a 1920s feel.

hisdiamondgirl! Whoa, that dress!!!
30.gif
What and who?!?! I love your board, looks kinda like mine! Ha!
9.gif

Thanks sunnyd...sorry it took me so long to respond but I''ve been having problems posting
38.gif

The dress is Pronovias Latina...I am soooo in
30.gif
with so many of their dresses. I passed right in front of their flagship store the other day and ooooohhhhh, it was so hard not to go in!!!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Hey, I love your inspiration board! I also do not think its too early... a girl can dream. I was actually thinking of doing one myself and I am not engaged yet either
2.gif

SuiteLady

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 1:00:12 PM
Author: tabu
Hey, I love your inspiration board! I also do not think its too early... a girl can dream. I was actually thinking of doing one myself and I am not engaged yet either
2.gif
I am going to create one when I get home
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results