clarity

I'm getting a puppy - need advise

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She is precious @Queenie60 --& has the same coloring one of our dogs had, that bandit look--so cute. One thing I'd suggest (& I didn't read the entire thread so someone may have mentioned it already) is a ramp for the furniture. Our Jack is 15, & has developed arthritis all over, but predominately in his shoulders as these smaller dogs experience joint problems from the impact of jumping off the furniture. I wished we had purchased the ramp earlier. He uses it now, but I'm sure it would've saved his joints. If you decide to get one, let me know & I can share how we introduced it to him. Congratulations on your new fur baby!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post lots of pictures of her home coming @Queenie60 . It’s so nice to see this little one has already found her place in your heart! She is beautiful and so is her name. I’m so happy for you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Super cuteness! Made my week!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8468557E-2F34-4608-8FC2-42411DD3224B.jpeg 1E07983C-E875-4359-99F0-36B2BC519DF0.jpeg 285C3D5B-B88C-4801-914D-2D60AC799C16.jpeg

Look at that little face!!!

Awwww! I am in love. :love: What a sweet sweet baby. @Queenie60 congratulations! That is one lucky puppy and I am so glad for you and your family. May your newest family member bring you great joy and vice versa!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @Queenie60 she is so adorable. That face. So exciting to be bringing her home Friday.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maggie May is beyond adorable, Queenie. She is a baby you want to reach through the screen for! You are very lucky to be getting such a doll. But she is lucky to be going home to you!

Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Start a thread about your new puppy, eapj. My current dog is a rescue dog and I am in love with him. (I call him "the terrorist", however.) My last dog was a black Newfie. He was easy as pie, an angel. There are lots of topics peculiar to Newfies that we can discuss in a thread about your new puppy even before you bring him (or her?) home..

A Newfoundland. We’ve had (and have) rescue dogs and I’d prefer to have a rescue but my husband has wanted a very large friendly dog for a while. We’ve been reading up on the breed and I’ve been enjoying that! I’m really looking forward to meeting my new guy.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEEEEE! she's gorgeous! can't wait for her to be home with you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely adorable! There goes your heart - lol! Her face is just precious and her markings are outstanding. Congrats to you both!!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s so pretty, @Queenie60!!! I bet it’s so difficult to wait!

Q

Queenie60

Many thanks to all of you - I am so excited to bring Maggie May home. She will bring joy to our home in such uncertain times. I love her and haven't had the chance to hold her! I have a feeling that she'll be my husbands dog! He's more of a cat person however, he's just as excited as I am.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have brought joy to us amid coronavirus, Queenie. Thank you for the great thread with pictures!

Many thanks to all of you - I am so excited to bring Maggie May home. She will bring joy to our home in such uncertain times. I love her and haven't had the chance to hold her! I have a feeling that she'll be my husbands dog! He's more of a cat person however, he's just as excited as I am.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need some more puppy pictures, Queenie. Do you think the breeder will send more before Friday? I keep going back to look at Maggie May's tummy. :))

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my goodness! She's so sweet looking! What a blessing for all of you—so much love to share!

Q

Queenie60

We need some more puppy pictures, Queenie. Do you think the breeder will send more before Friday? I keep going back to look at Maggie May's tummy. :))

I'm hoping that she will send more photos. If not, I will on Friday. She's a cute little thing!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Queenie I think I may have said this before, but she's just Precious!!
So many of us have already fallen in Love with her I think you may just have to start her own "Maggie May "Thread lol Can't wait for Friday and More pictures xo

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie I think I may have said this before, but she's just Precious!!
So many of us have already fallen in Love with her I think you may just have to start her own "Maggie May "Thread lol Can't wait for Friday and More pictures xo

Oh, goodness, yes! Of course she needs her own thread. And missy will have to put up her sign that says "Without pictures this thread is worthless". Unless Queenie opens the thread with puppy photos, of course. ;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She gets cuter and cuter. How is that possible? And I love the ones of the pups with their daddy, Bruno. I bet Maggie May will miss her pack. You will have to cuddle her a lot. I know what a hardship that will be for you. ;))

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @Queenie60 ! I have to say that your new puppy adventure has me yearning for my pooch who just passed away after 17 blissful years. I even showed your pup pics to the family. Makes me want to start over again now..
She a is a Shih Tzu correct? I used to have one just as adorable as yours. Many years ago...loved that little fur baby.
And I second what @whitewave said above, puppy breath is so sweet!

ETA My beloved mom’s fave song was Maggie May by Rod Stewart, I feel so connected to your new pooch...in the most bittersweet way ♥️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results