shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely fabulous!! The stone and ring looks beautiful! Congratulations to you both and great story!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you both. Very beautiful ring. And the proposal story, I just love it when a guy plans like that, you're killing me man! So sweet.
appl.gif
appl.gif

futuremrsvh

Rough_Rock
I love the jubilee cut. And the setting is perfect for it too. I loved it even more when a coworker showed me her princess cut, which was what I originally thought i might want. Side by side, mine was much more sparkly (VH tells me I'm not using the correct terminology here... but it is sparkly!!!) I was even more thrilled to have my jubilee then!! And the fact that it is so rare makes it even more special. I highly recommend it
twirl.gif

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. VH has been very helpful in my decision to purchase a Jubilee.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
I'd like to point out that I'm not a Jubilee Evangelist (dispite what my tag line below says). Certainly it's great, but it may not be for everyone.

I am a big proponent for finding whatever is right for you (or your special lady). I'm a big list person, so reviewing your priorities is always key to making a smart buy!

It's easy for new people to drop by and read these posts and get sucked in by the excitement. These forums are by far the best out there, but a little dose of realism never hurt.

I was all worried about the size, but on her hand it looks plenty BIG. For some reason, modeling it on myself just wasn't the same! :\

Good luck to all those out there still shopping and planning!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Hah! How'd I miss this thread.

VH - Congrats
furturemrsVH - Best Wishes! From his tenure here at PS, VH is a pretty cool guy. Also, it's funny - he kept thinking that you may be reading this forum. He even went underground & changed his name!

Beautiful Ring - must see hand pics!

Funny about the nervous part. My then boyfriend & I shoped for the ring together. I knew it was going to happen; yet, he was sweaty & shaking! Must be that last ditch comittment phobia men have.

Enjoy your wedding planning! I'll have to check out that pool hall. We are not far from DC & it's one of the traits my hubby loved about me. I could play a mean game of 8 ball.

katbadness

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PS, futuremrsvh... and congratulations on your engagement!
I wished VH already, didn't realize you're also coming on board!

----------------
On 6/23/2004 11:02:09 AM fire&ice wrote:
From his tenure here at PS, VH is a pretty cool guy. Also, it's funny - he kept thinking that you may be reading this forum. He even went underground & changed his name!
----------------

You're so right, F&I. I forgot about his going underground and changing his name part... Hahaha..
9.gif

futuremrsvh, you should read his old *old* posts sometime.
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread when I was gone on vacation. Congrats VH!

I love the part about her turning into a freaky little crying machine.

Welcome to Pricescope, futuremrsvh!

The ring is stunning. I can't believe you considered a .30 point Tiffany ring. The Jubilee is gorgeous!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
VH, I love your/her ring. It's beautiful!!!! Congrats on her saying, "yes." What a beautiful story. Congrats and best wishes. Sorry it took me so long to chime in, haven't been to the internet in over three weeks until yesterday.

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results