shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm engaged, K? I think? My perfect OEC engagement ring!

Lpsl

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much!! I can't imagine the day when I'll get tired of staring at it :love:

LOL - you won’t ever get tired of staring at it! (Ask me how i know…

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement and beautiful ring!!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!! Simple and classic in all the best ways. Congrats on your engagement

danusia

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on the engagement and absolutely love your ring! I am partial to warmer stones in yellow gold.

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!! Simple and classic in all the best ways. Congrats on your engagement

Thank you!! As much as I love a million different kinds of settings, you absolutely can't go wrong with a timeless solitaire. Plus I can dress it up with various kinds of bands ;-)

Congratulations on the engagement and absolutely love your ring! I am partial to warmer stones in yellow gold.

Thanks so much! I love the warmth that brings old cuts alive :razz:

GemSilica

Rough_Rock
Trade
Beautiful!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous, @cettesaphir! And congratulations on your engagement and best wishes for many happy years!

Can I ask your finger size pls? Especially with solitaires, it's hugely helpful in getting a sense of proportion.

And - as everyone else has said - what a *beautiful* OEC!

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
How gorgeous, @cettesaphir! And congratulations on your engagement and best wishes for many happy years!

Can I ask your finger size pls? Especially with solitaires, it's hugely helpful in getting a sense of proportion.

And - as everyone else has said - what a *beautiful* OEC!

Thank you so much!! :kiss2:

Hah, of course, the one thing I forgot to mention...my finger is a size 6!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results