shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Engaged and My E-Ring Has Arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I love it! What a great story. Congratulations!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your ring is lovely

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Gotta love those ACAs!

Congrats!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s a lovely setting and diamond - I bet it''s super sparkly and your left hand has never received this much attention, ha ha ha! Enjoy your beautiful ring...

OliveOpal

Rough_Rock

Thank you all you so much! I had been away from the computer for a few days and I jumped on tonight. You all sure know how to make a gal feel great! I knew there was a reason I kept coming back here!!

emwink.gif
Thanks to all of you not only for your wonderful compliments, but also to your advice given on this forum to help turn people like me from overwhelmed newbies to happy, educated diamond owners!! That''s what it''s all about, I suppose! We learned so much and cannot be more thankful that we stumbled onto PS!

Your kind words really do mean a lot - muchas gracias!! I think of all of you when I get the bewildered, "He bought your ring online" comments the next few weeks. If only everyone knew...
emteeth.gif

genette

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. You must be so excited! Your ring is also a beauty.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations :)

That''s a lovely 0.7Ct ACA ring. And as you went with the ACA, we all know how gorgeous and sparkly it''d be!

If you like diamond eternity bands or don''t mind a half-circle style anni-ring, have a look at the channel sets. Tiffany do a gorgeous one but so many other people do channel sets (including whiteflash). Just ensure you choose a reputable jeweller as having the correct spacing and matching stones makes all the difference.

I had a look at my mum''s old (she assurred me good quality) half-circle using an IS and came away disappointed with how the centre stones were obviously of a better cut than the peripheral ones (which you could tell with the naked eye). Compared it to a Tiffany channel-set (yes, one from T&Co) using an IS again and you could see all those perfectly pink IS images that would all score excellent on light return. And all perfectly lined up. I''m sure Whiteflash could do something very nice for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results