shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm back, with a Maytal Hannah engagement ring!

Jyt1022

Rough_Rock
I'm not very familiar with Pricescope DM either, so I guess I'll post publicly about some info - blurred out, if you want details, maybe we can exchange emails.

I know a lot of vendors source diamonds and forge the jewelry, one of the most successful and popular jewelers here on PS is Victor Canera. I have heard about his work for a couple years and understand that he's one of the best. Originally, I wanted the Emilya by VC.

However, as I had a trade-in diamond to consider, I wanted to go with a vendor with a bigger selection who's more likely to take my previous ring and offer a great upgrade. Many have a great online presence and WhiteFlash is a reputable vendor here on PS. With WF A Cut Above diamonds you get a lifetime upgrade policy. Additionally they have many diamonds in-house, whereas many vendors don't have the diamond at hand and it would take some time to source them to be viewed in person. During my conversations with the WF team, I felt comfortable doing business with them so I picked an ACA and didn't look back.

With the WF ACA, I asked VC's team for a quote, and I was rejected b/c they only worked with their in-house diamonds or perhaps long-term clients. Plus I may be the minority here but the email exchanges I had with a VC team member rubbed me the wrong way. I believe VC charges an additional 1K for outside diamonds, provided he agrees to do your project. So I went with Maytal and am really happy with the outcome. She's very communicative, caring and detail-oriented. With COVID restrictions I think she needed to plan around it for her workshop, the original timeline was 6-8 weeks. I got the ring after about 10 weeks. Her quote I think is also fair and lower than VC's.

Locally in SoCal, David Klass Jewelry is also popular on PS, but I didn't reach out to them, you can check out their instagram.
Hope this helps, and I'm just sharing my personal experience. :P2

Hi - this is exactly what I was looking for so thank you for sharing!

DorotheaBrooke

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh, another gorgeous Maytal halo! :love: :love: :love: I could look at these photos all day! Perfect proportions. Congratulations and enjoy!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring - I’m curious - can you share a photo of your wedding band next to your lovely e-ring? I’m contemplating a reset but have a chunky wedding band I don’t want to replace!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.